Ireland v scotland

3 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Why do adult football fans always throw their toys out the pram when a commentator celebrates a goal by a team he supports? Is that so outlandish?

Probably because this is the channel for people in the UK, with Ireland having the game on their own channel...

Keep hearing complaints that Scotland fans are booing huddles. There was a newspaper article after the Ukraine game and more outrage today. They're not booing huddles are they? Why would anyone do that?

What did he do wrong against Armenia?
He didn't do much wrong against Ukraine either.
He's been at fault tonight though.
Not so much about individual errors but he's seemed so much slower off his line like Ukraine's first and Ireland's second. His decision making seems off too...coming for balls that he gets nowhere near. He's a cracking keeper but it looks like we won't be able to rely on him much longer. As for the Armenia game, he didn't have a lot to do but still looked hesitant at times

Just now, starryfish said:

Other than Tierney, possibly Dykes, maybe Paterson, this is our best team out there 

To be fair, Tierney is miles ahead of any of the other guys trying to cover his position.

Just now, Jambomo said:

“Ohh I always knew we were shite really” Shut the f**k up you insufferable p***k. 

That’s not very nice. Happens to be true though, I didn’t buy into the ‘hype’ surrounding us. You seem awfy’ angry about it. So, away and calm the fcuk down.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

How many more goals do we need for Clarke to contemplate that the same system might not suit every single game?

This. Before a team play us they know exactly what our formation will be. He needs to have a back up 433 or 4231.

Not every team we play suits that formation. I've been a huge admirer of Clarke but I'm losing faith. 

This is a horrific result. 

Because commentators are at least meant to be slightly balanced? I’m not subscribing to this shit for the commentator to basically laugh at us. 

It’s not about him being biased or having played for Ireland. His constant noises and almost screaming over the top of the main commentator when they have a chance is absolutely cringeworthy.