Ireland v scotland

Every battle is getting lost, any time theres a tussle for the ball they win it. Christie was on his heels trying to get back to win that ball there. We are getting our pockets picked in plain sight everytime we have the ball.

Ok, that is a really good hit, not much Scotland could do about that

Nothing we could do, apart from avoiding giving the ball away three times in the same possession from a fucking by kick so he didn’t get the shot in the first place. Atrocious

Get Wee Al on and he can start taking bodies at least.
I know you're half joking but that's exactly what we need...someone to come on and add some fight into that midfield like McGinn used to before he goelusions that he's better than Zidane. Billy Gilmour is a fantastic wee player but suits a game where he has time on the ball...this is not that game.
I wish we had a player like that. 

f**k off Clarke. 
We do according to some...Che Adams is our saviour [emoji849]

Aye this is probably worse than Kazakhstan. We were inured to shite by that point and it was just more of the same. This team have given us promise of something better and this feels like a false dawn. I've not been a fan of 3-5-2 when we haven't had Tierney as every time we've looked lost. I don't want to sack the manager mainly because I have no faith that the SFA will make the right appointment next. I hope he learns from this and develops a decent plan B. 

This bunch couldn't even score 3 against Gibraltar. We look like a massive soft touch.