Ireland v scotland

3 minutes ago, monrovianmonk said:

At least it's just the nation's league and not actual qualifying. Better to be rubbish now and hopefully have time to fix it.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is sarcasm

2 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

I don’t know where you’ve been hiding but the Nations League is pretty fucking integral to the qualifying process for the Euros.

You for real? 20 of the 23 places come through normal qualifying, 3 from Nations league. Not what I'd call integral to the process.

8 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Are we allowed to criticise Clarke yet or is he still a tactical genius because we scraped our way into the Euros that one time?

Criticise away

He keeps fucking up the first half, I could do better

Get tore in, fucking useless Beardy clown who can't learn from previous mistakes

Couldn't be arsed for 70 minutes v Ukraine.
Couldn't be arsed for 45 minutes v Armenia.
Couldn't be arsed for 45 minutes v Ireland (so far).
Anyone seeing a trend here?
Sore arse?

Gordon absolute shite at both goals same as first Ukranian goal. 
His pals in the media who know f**k all about goal keeping will still big him up because  he makes photogenic instinct saves from close range.
Still the best we have though.

Agreed. Gordon is a decent enough keeper but is vastly over rated by a lot in our media. You’d think he was world class the way some people go on about him. Hearts is his level, but he’s still comfortably our undisputed number one and probably will be for a couple more years. There’s just no one else.

1 minute ago, monrovianmonk said:

You for real? 20 of the 23 places come through normal qualifying, 3 from Nations league. Not what I'd call integral to the process.

You have been living in a cave then.

Just now, monrovianmonk said:

Integral in that the only way we will qualify for anything is by fluke. Flukes are easier through nations league.

5 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Aye but Ross Stewart is  maybe kind of pish. Remember he was playing in League 1 this season.

Troy Parrott was playing for MK Dons last season.