Ireland v scotland

50 euros for a ticket and an air bnb is tempting

Was a nightmare finding semi-affordable accommodation for Dublin.

If anyones looking for a cheap route, you can get return flights from Edinburgh to Cork for under £30. From there, the bus to Dublin is 24 Euro return, although it takes three hours.

Tonnes of tickets in the rest of the stadium 

102/129 and 529/501 are closer to to the away end but there will be zero hassle anyway. The last qualifier I was in the lower west and it was full of Scottish fans. 

€20 tickets available still in parts of stadium 

1 hour ago, Mcqueen77 said:

2500 allocation seems ridiculously poor for a glorified friendly! Is this some kind of tit for tat thing, did we cut their allocation previously??

They're not glorified friendlies.  They were literally our route to qualifying for Euro 2020.

Still plenty of home end tickets on ticketmaster.ie

I'm assuming Scots have snapped up sections 101 and 102 which are right next to where the Scotland fans will be, I don't imagine Ireland fans have sold that area out within a day of a general online sale.

On 06/05/2022 at 14:51, Jeff Venom said:

Still plenty of home end tickets on ticketmaster.ie

I'm assuming Scots have snapped up sections 101 and 102 which are right next to where the Scotland fans will be, I don't imagine Ireland fans have sold that area out within a day of a general online sale.

501 to 506 too from what I’ve been reading

17 minutes ago, Caledonia1 said:

What’s the chances anybody will be seeking tickets in scotland end,got tickets in home end,would be looking for four ideally

I'd imagine you'll really struggle for this one given it's a Saturday in the summer and a really short trip. I'd expect it to sell out tomorrow.

18 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Thats me sorted also. Ireland really irritate me in international football so I'd love to go there and turn them over comfortably.

They were spawny bastards in their qualifying groups for years.  Didn't they have teams like Switzerland and Denmark (or someone as equally as 2nd/3rd tier quality side) as top seeds in theirs for about 10 years?  Finishing 2nd then getting the lowest ranked team in any play off?

We were getting teams like France, Spain, Italy in the same time period.  I'm probably well off with the teams but you get where I'm going.  One lucky qualifying draw can elevate your seeding for the 3 or 4 it seemed for Ireland.