Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We'll know tomorrow if rumours are correct

It’s confirmed. Willl be announced tomorrow.

Raith might actually be a good move for the likes of easton. Not the best team in the championship but far from the worst so gives him an idea of whether he can make the step up. As long as he doesn’t go to falkirk.

The board’s handling of the McGlynn situation was really poor. However, credit where it’s due for making probably the best appointment we could have hoped for from the realistic options. I wasn’t sure they had it in them so fair play.

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Nice to have a manager with a strong hairline.

Said to Graeme on K107 I don't trust Kettlewell and his shaved widow's peak. 

Very happy that Murray is confirmed. He was my initial first pick and in a situation where we've been forced to wait and see what happens it's all come out quite nicely considering we could've been looking at someone like McPake, Fox or Ellis. The work now starts on building on the squad we've already got and looking at renewals. Ideally we can try to get Brad Spencer back in. I suspect Musonda and Tumilty will be gone. 

3 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

The board’s handling of the McGlynn situation was really poor. However, credit where it’s due for making probably the best appointment we could have hoped for from the realistic options. I wasn’t sure they had it in them so fair play.

Exactly this, I've not been shy with criticism where I think they could have done better so fair play.

From this point on its a rollercoatser could be the dawning of the next chapter or a calamity. Our Hughes adventure showed that.

However its the best we could hope for at a time when we feared some more nonsense like Czaba rocking up.

Inherits a good squad, could cherry pick from Airdrie and maybe the players he was aspiring to be marquee signings for Airdrie in the Championship could be in our reach.

Get G/W out the equation and let's get down to business. 

I think that's a strong appointment and my first choice. However i think its one that will need a wee bit of patience while he sorts through the squad and settles in.

I imagine he will bring in his own back room team which might leave a few question marks over Thomson and potentially Berra.

Great appointment and although there is never any guarantees in football, think he is a manager on the up who has had to work hard to re establish his reputation ( a bit like the rovers now) can see us as a club with decent squad of players, good facilities and a fan base looking for some good news. Need to give him time to put his stamp on the team. Welcome to the rovers Ian 🔵⚪

Just now, Broken Algorithms said:
2 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:
What became of the rumour that Tumilty had agreed to join St Murn?

Nothing confirmed about any of our out of contract players. Probably a combination of players on holiday and showing us a bit of courtesy while we get a new manager in.

Good, I hope we can re sign Tumilty, and Spencer of course.