Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

He was seriously unreal in the last game at Palmerston. There was more than one occasion he was on the floor and the ref told him to get up. Pretty impressed he never got booked for it mind you. I can't comment about him in general of course but he was bad against us.

Maybe just those games or maybe my Rovers bias means I just don’t see it. I’m probably blinded by his performance in the cup final, will take a long time to see anyone in a Rovers shirt put in that sort of shift again. 

He was seriously unreal in the last game at Palmerston. There was more than one occasion he was on the floor and the ref told him to get up. Pretty impressed he never got booked for it mind you. I can't comment about him in general of course but he was bad against us.
Tbf, Queens were the worst team I saw at Starks for time wasting. In the second half of the first game there were players at it. Big Ruben went down at one point for a couple of minutes only to be charging about with f**k all wrong with him. Absolutely delighted when we did the same in that final game down at Palmerston.

Tbf, Queens were the worst team I saw at Starks for time wasting. In the second half of the first game there were players at it. Big Ruben went down at one point for a couple of minutes only to be charging about with f**k all wrong with him. Absolutely delighted when we did the same in that final game down at Palmerston.
I don't doubt we were. I don't know what that has to do with Poplatnik being a diver though?

10 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Gullan is put down as a striker on the website but his best position is playing on the left wing or at AM 

He's never played "attacking midfield' in his life. 

His best return for us in league 1 was playing on the left of a front 3, but certainly wouldn't describe him as a winger in any kind of 4-4-2 situation.

He's a striker. He was signed as a striker and has played exclusively in positions that a striker would be expected to take up. He's not a midfielder of any stripe.

Gullans  best performance was in the 5-1 demolition of the pars playing alongside or just behind Vaughan. He is quite a niche player to try and fit in, did he ever get a couple of games playing with matej? 

With Gullan, i am less than impressed.  Probably a bit unfair to him as he is no n.o 9.  He was being played a s a lone n.o 9 which he definitely cannot do.  He needs a proper n.o 9 up there with him as a foil.  TBH I just don't see it bein Vaughny unfortunately.  I don't hold out much hope of him being even a quarter the striker he was.  I severely hope he can prove me wrong though, as the boy is dedicated to the club, and we the fans have a good rapport with him.

28 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

With Gullan, i am less than impressed.  Probably a bit unfair to him as he is no n.o 9.  He was being played a s a lone n.o 9 which he definitely cannot do.  He needs a proper n.o 9 up there with him as a foil.  TBH I just don't see it bein Vaughny unfortunately.  I don't hold out much hope of him being even a quarter the striker he was.  I severely hope he can prove me wrong though, as the boy is dedicated to the club, and we the fans have a good rapport with him.

I've no worries about him coming back as good as he was previously - he's done it 3 times before - it's his knees I have no faith in sadly.

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:
2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Did you boys not play Hamilton last season??

Talking about Murray's dealings... I was told he still has time on his Airdrie contract to run down - I would have thought he'd be released from it, but if not does that not affect who he can approach and sign for us until it does?

4 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Talking about Murray's dealings... I was told he still has time on his Airdrie contract to run down - I would have thought he'd be released from it, but if not does that not affect who he can approach and sign for us until it does?

He wouldn’t of been able to sign the new contract and be manager until that said date (who ever said might talking guff) or there could’ve an agreement in place between us and Airdrie where he could’ve started straight away, like McGlynn has at Falkirk 

18 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

The article on the site about him becoming manager said he was starting with immediate effect as his contract with Airdrie had expired.  Also says that we thank Airdrie for their help in that matter, so I'm guessing he did have time left on his contract but they've ended it early so he could take up our job.