Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, pub car king said:

I think that's a strong appointment and my first choice. However i think its one that will need a wee bit of patience while he sorts through the squad and settles in.

I imagine he will bring in his own back room team which might leave a few question marks over Thomson and potentially Berra.

I think he’ll keep Robbie around as 2nd choice and possibly GK choice as what he’s contracted too and Berra will be signed as a player so no worry on that part 

Think Murray is a better appointment than Thomson. Murray will be desperate for another pop at a higher level and has done decent at this level before. Thomson comes across as a bit of a tube and for me has too much of a media sideline interest. 

1 hour ago, FLDiamond said:

He’s a talented player who deserves the step up.  Most of our team could be playing at Championship level, Frizzell among them.  Picked up a few awards at the end of the season - I’ve no doubt Murray would like to take 2 or 3 players with him to Fife.  Frizzell being one of them.  Think Easton will be there too 

Spoke to a Dylan Easton the other Day (Friday)… he told me Murray was told the raith job was his if he wanted it. He also said that Falkirk, pars and Raith have declared an interest in signing him… but hinted that he will be following Murray to Raith. 

I'm still a bit worried this was all fall through but if we do get him then fair play to the board. I doubt many supporters wouldn't have had one of Thomson or Murray as their first choice so it's encouraging that we seem to have gotten down to those two in the selection process. 

I like the sound of the job he's done at Airdrie and hopefully he can do similar with us. 

13 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Murray, with Berra as a player assistant, would probably be as good as we could have hoped when this started. Make it so!

Id rather he brought in his own assistant than having berra forced upon him. If berra is his choice, then fair enough though.