Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I've not posted on here before Raithie, no.  Lewis is a big hibee so there's probably a good amount of people that know him from Edinburgh :)

My mistake, used to get a lot of info from said poster re Vaughan and contract extensions etc. You might have to take over when the time comes 😉

Just now, Raithie said:

My mistake, used to get a lot of info from said poster re Vaughan and contract extensions etc. You might have to take over when the time comes 😉

:) no worries mate.  I know his parents more tbh.  

6 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Hopefully Murray Could persuade Easton and Frazzell to come to the rovers they will be good signings for us and probably deserve a crack in the championship 

You can have Frazzell, we’ll keep Frizzell.  Seriously though, these 2 boys could do a job in the Championship easily 

1 minute ago, FLDiamond said:

You can have Frazzell, we’ll keep Frizzell.  Seriously though, these 2 boys could do a job in the Championship easily 

Spelling mistake haha, but is he any good Frizzell? Seen a lot of people hyping him up 

I wanted Thomson from the start but not too disappointed at Murray. As someone said before me, it’s better than some of the names mentioned!

Time to get the season tickets and the new strip on sale as well as cancelling  a certain players contract and we can all start looking forward!

Just now, RRFC_Liam said:

Spelling mistake haha, but is he any good Frizzell? Seen a lot of people hyping him up 

He’s a talented player who deserves the step up.  Most of our team could be playing at Championship level, Frizzell among them.  Picked up a few awards at the end of the season - I’ve no doubt Murray would like to take 2 or 3 players with him to Fife.  Frizzell being one of them.  Think Easton will be there too 

2 minutes ago, FLDiamond said:

He’s a talented player who deserves the step up.  Most of our team could be playing at Championship level, Frizzell among them.  Picked up a few awards at the end of the season - I’ve no doubt Murray would like to take 2 or 3 players with him to Fife.  Frizzell being one of them.  Think Easton will be there too 

Any decent defenders ?

4 minutes ago, FLDiamond said:

I would take Easton looks a real quality player but don’t know his contract situation at Airdrie so might be a bit difficult 

2 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Out of interest was Murray Dumbarton manager when we loaned them Vaughan? 

Nah, Aitken was.

Edited by Enigma