Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, CHEMOMAN said:

Ian Murray? At least you lot seem to have more sense than The Pars fans who are creaming their pants over League 1's Pep Guardiola! There's no quick fix with Ian Murray, be warned!

We don't need a quick fix, we have a squad which needs a couple of strikers, 3 defenders a couple of midfielders if Spencer leaves.

2 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Bow is looking to leave, Mahady will be released from his contract and I struggle to see how Coulson impressed when he struggled for a starting position in a piss poor Cowdenbeath side.

I have no reason to believe he will become a world beater but I’m not sure that an 18 year old who fails to turn a pish a team into a less pish is necessarily a bust.

2 hours ago, raith1974 said:

I struggle to see how Coulson impressed when he struggled for a starting position in a piss poor Cowdenbeath side.

Quinn has impressed in the few glimpses I've seen him play this season.

On that note, I am sorry that you struggle.

7 hours ago, foreverarover said:
21 hours ago, Raithie said:
Murray and Thomson are being interviewed this coming Monday. It's between McPake and Kettlewell for the Townies.

This coming Monday. FFS that's a joke.

I think we’ll get what’s left in the managerial race. Budgets talk and bullshit walks. 

7 hours ago, foreverarover said:
21 hours ago, Raithie said:
Murray and Thomson are being interviewed this coming Monday. It's between McPake and Kettlewell for the Townies.

This coming Monday. FFS that's a joke.

If it is true, it's not that unreasonable. Murray only just finished with Airdrie last weekend so might have wanted a few days before speaking to us. By all accounts we've already spoken to Thomson but if we are having to try and battle Dundee, and possibly the Pars, for him then we might have a second meeting lined up. 

So when next week do you think we will hear about the new manager? I reckon it’ll be either the Wednesday or Thursday, on one hand I’m excited to see who it is but on the other hand I’m dreading it because we know this board has it in them to completely f**k this up. 

Bumped Into lewis Vaughan in musselburgh yesterday,  he has no idea who the new gaffer is, but he did say "they did to get the fucking finger out and get someone in very soon". The knee is healing up pretty well and he hopes to back banging in the goals ASAP

11 minutes ago, philpy said:

Bumped Into lewis Vaughan in musselburgh yesterday,  he has no idea who the new gaffer is, but he did say "they did to get the fucking finger out and get someone in very soon". The knee is healing up pretty well and he hopes to back banging in the goals ASAP

Tbf no one knows who the new gaffer is even the board don’t know, I think the players will know either the day before or on the day it’s been confirmed I don’t even think the club has completed the interviews yet 

31 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

So when next week do you think we will hear about the new manager? I reckon it’ll be either the Wednesday or Thursday, on one hand I’m excited to see who it is but on the other hand I’m dreading it because we know this board has it in them to completely f**k this up. 

I think Wednesday as well bud

18 minutes ago, philpy said:

Should have asked him if he wanted the job.

1 minute ago, Been going too long said:

I think Wednesday as well bud

I'm thinking Tuesday. Give the better candidates the chance to turn us down on Monday and a mad dcramble to get whoever left to sign on the dotted line on Tuesday.

12 hours ago, CHEMOMAN said:

Ian Murray? At least you lot seem to have more sense than The Pars fans who are creaming their pants over League 1's Pep Guardiola! There's no quick fix with Ian Murray, be warned!

It’s sad but we’ve all looked at the absolute deadbeats that are available and the likes of him and Thomson seem relatively good. They’ll probably be rotten but such is life. They seem desirable as they are both in work at clubs who did well this season.