Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kevin Thomson to Dundee, Ian Murray to the Pars and we will be left with James McPake right? I hope he brings Jimmy Nicholl as his assistant for at least a minor nostalgia plus point.

1 hour ago, renton said:

Aye. Thomson looks arguably the best of a bad bunch, certainly if Murray wasn't in the running. So question is, which of the fit for the glue factory runners is it going to be....

I’m still available…still horribly unqualified…not that unlike many of the other names tossed around…

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I’m starting to get the feeling that we’re gonna be sitting at the bar (still) when time is called, with beer googles firmly in place, and end up with someone truly terrifying.

It’ll be Berra plus some other worthy. Maybe Gary Locke can come back as assistant. Unfinished business: this time it’s personal.

49 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

James McPake Manager of the Month - Dundee Football Club - Official Website

Is John Brown still available? I haven’t heard any news about him. Have Dundee checked he didn’t get himself locked in a cupboard?

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

That's the worrying part for us, who is the ext best candidate they have in mind. 

I think we should make the approach for Murray and sort out a compensation package very quickly. There are a lot of jobs opening up and despite being the first club to need a new manager we will probably be the last to appoint one. Due to us fucking around looking for people who 

"Interviewed well". 

Peter Grant 'interviewed well'.

It's meaningless pish that boards chuck around. I reckon a good number of folk on here could 'interview well', but it means nothing.

22 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

If the applications thing doesn’t work out, then it’s a vigorous hunt next time.

34399833-D82E-402D-9C35-E7608283CE7D.jpeg

Is that rhyming slang? 

16 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

If you were in our shoes mate would you be happy with mcpake?

McPake does really well with signings. It's tactics and that he's shite with. 

Do you want good signings or good fitbaw?