Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How disappointed I am about missing out on Thomson will depend upon who we end up announcing. Realistically we're not going to be able to compete with Dundee.

I will say that if he did come to us I'd be looking for him to pack in nonsense like the twitter stuff above. I'm not fussed if he gives out the odd soundbite to the media but stuff like that is just embarrassing.

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It does feel like you lads are holding off to see what happens with us in regards to Thomson.

That's the worrying part for us, who is the ext best candidate they have in mind. 

I think we should make the approach for Murray and sort out a compensation package very quickly. There are a lot of jobs opening up and despite being the first club to need a new manager we will probably be the last to appoint one. Due to us fucking around looking for people who 

"Interviewed well". 

5 minutes ago, pub car king said:

That's the worrying part for us, who is the ext best candidate they have in mind. 

I think we should make the approach for Murray and sort out a compensation package very quickly. There are a lot of jobs opening up and despite being the first club to need a new manager we will probably be the last to appoint one. Due to us fucking around looking for people who 

"Interviewed well". 

The worrying part is that we appoint someone like Thomson.

9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Or McKinnon…

Aye. Thomson looks arguably the best of a bad bunch, certainly if Murray wasn't in the running. So question is, which of the fit for the glue factory runners is it going to be....