Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Oh fucksake did Liam Fox interview well 🤦

Yep, and I read in the Daily Record that kettlewell is apparently getting interviewed soon, Alan Temple mentioned Thomson and Fox got interviewed, I think the 3rd person could’ve been Ellis as he applied 

12 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Yep, and I read in the Daily Record that kettlewell is apparently getting interviewed soon, Alan Temple mentioned Thomson and Fox got interviewed, I think the 3rd person could’ve been Ellis as he applied 

I thought kettlewell might apply , honestly the sooner we are put out of our misery the better with some of these names.

32 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

I thought kettlewell might apply , honestly the sooner we are put out of our misery the better with some of these names.

The article was a few days ago so he must’ve applied last week, also in said article Csaba laszlo unlikely to be interviewed for the job (if you believe it)

21 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It's amazing that Liam Fox is a candidate when his only managerial experience is winning 6 games out of 30 with Cowdenbeath half a decade ago.

Not strictly true he is number 2 at United but I’m really not keen on him but we are apparently interviewing a few so hopefully it won’t be him 

22 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It's amazing that Liam Fox is a candidate when his only managerial experience is winning 6 games out of 30 with Cowdenbeath half a decade ago.

For once I totally agree. Should not have even been considered for interview.

24 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

You could argue he is in the management team there and playing an important role, let’s hope he stays there or goes to you lot 😃

I mean, if you consider collecting cones for Tam Courts as being part of the management team then I suppose you'd be right.