Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Rab Douglas said in the paper he would be a good fit for us so he probably has been interviewed, not sure if I would be happy with that tbh🤷🏻‍♂️ Bit of the Gary Locke about him

Rab Douglas has been known to talk pish so probably is that a load of pish 

The time frame from the Courier is very similar to that reported for the Dundee job, not sure if it’s guesswork or based on insider feedback.

I am not ITK at all and I am probably completely wrong but if the reported timescales at both clubs are correct, my guess would be that we want Thomson but he has an interview for the Dundee job and won’t accept our offer when he has a chance there. If he doesn’t get the Dundee job, he’ll take our offer. If he gets the Dundee job we’ll go to plan B.

I want Thomson to get the job but I’m not convinced he is worth waiting a lengthy period of time for if that is the case. Although looking at the reported alternatives…

2 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

The time frame from the Courier is very similar to that reported for the Dundee job, not sure if it’s guesswork or based on insider feedback.

I am not ITK at all and I am probably completely wrong but if the reported timescales at both clubs are correct, my guess would be that we want Thomson but he has an interview for the Dundee job and won’t accept our offer when he has a chance there. If he doesn’t get the Dundee job, he’ll take our offer. If he gets the Dundee job we’ll go to plan B.

I want Thomson to get the job but I’m not convinced he is worth waiting a lengthy period of time for if that is the case. Although looking at the reported alternatives…

Yeah could be right there 

20 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Me neither but then again we haven’t seen plan B👀

They told me to be ready to fly in to interview next week. Want someone to encourage the younger players, maybe a bit of out of the box thinking?

Just kidding, we’re not that hard up….

Yet!

46 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

The only thing I have to cling to is that we are hoping to interview Ian Murray this week and we are holding off on a decision until we've spoken to him. 

Other than that, I've got nothing. 

16 minutes ago, TxRover said:

They told me to be ready to fly in to interview next week. Want someone to encourage the younger players, maybe a bit of out of the box thinking?

Just kidding, we’re not that hard up….

Yet!

Rather you than Ferguson Tx.

1 hour ago, R.R.FC said:

The time frame from the Courier

my guess would be that we want Thomson

Is it DC Thomson you’re after?

22 hours ago, RRFC_Liam said:

“Liam Fox was the standout candidate and as former player he knows the club and the fans, coaching experience at Dundee United, we felt he could take us forward” that will be part of the statement 

Not a bad effort, but needs a bit of 'fabric of the club' and 'understands the DNA' to make it more convincing.

59 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

Your chairman in Spain on a golfing holiday so be surprised if any announcement this week. 

He'll have a phone, laptop/tablet, internet connection, Skype and /or a Zoom account.

Edited by Bishop Briggs