Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Depends if he wants to go full time, apparently he’s on good money working at the bank, unless pars pay double on what he’s making at the bank 

A recent story suggested he was willing to go full-time if the right opportunity presented itself. It wasn’t even as much as making the same money, but it seemed it was more about the right job and conditions. The Pars are a living black hole right now, I’d bet he’ll go nowhere near it.

3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

If Thomson and Murray have other offers, Fox is the only other solid link to the post that we know of. 

I doubt we would’ve even looked at Murray because he was still in a play off, and Thomson the only other link I’ve seen was Hartlepool but they’re apparently getting the Halifax boss 

12 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

I doubt we would’ve even looked at Murray because he was still in a play off, and Thomson the only other link I’ve seen was Hartlepool but they’re apparently getting the Halifax boss 

Thomson is being linked with Dundee. 

11 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

We just forgetting all about McKinnon then?

There's been nothing said about McKinnon other than him unsurprisingly talking himself up. I doubt he is someone we'll have interviewed. 

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Thomson is being linked with Dundee. 

There's been nothing said about McKinnon other than him unsurprisingly talking himself up. I doubt he is someone we'll have interviewed. 

Thomson being linked with Dundee is just a bookies thing most likely, because the 2 major links I’ve seen is Jack Ross and Gavin Strachan (if true by papers/journos) 

Just now, RRFC_Liam said:

Thomson being linked with Dundee is just a bookies thing most likely, because the 2 major links I’ve seen is Jack Ross and Gavin Strachan (if true by papers/journos) 

There was a Courier journo saying he thought Thomson would get it. 

Ross is never going to go there and work under Strachan but Thomson, who played for him, might well do. 

2 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Has anyone even been interviewed yet

We are doing the decent thing and holding off to allow the candidates to apply for any other vacancies that come up. If they fall through they know we will be waiting as a safety net.