Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will it be?  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Ian Murray would be awesome. He can bring a few players with him. Rhys McCabe is a quality player. 

I doubt there are many players from Airdrie who will improve on what we already have. The only players whose names I recognise in their team are guys who have already shown they can't hack it in the Championship. 

8 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Is top 6 a thing in the Championship? A triumph for marketing that anyone gives a toss about coming 6th.

Obviously I’m not wanting 6th I’m wanting the playoffs or the title, I said 6th because at least we won’t be getting relegated 

15 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Queens Park have been sleeping Giants for over 100 years. Why they stayed Amateur for so long I don’t know. 

Sleeping giants? Really?

The Boer War must have put them right off their stride.

33 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I doubt there are many players from Airdrie who will improve on what we already have. The only players whose names I recognise in their team are guys who have already shown they can't hack it in the Championship. 

You could probably argue half our current squad had shown they can't hack it in the Championship in the past. Just because guys have dropped down a level doesn't mean they aren't capable of stepping back up. Alot of the time some of these players drop down just to get more game time. See lang as an example. 

13 minutes ago, grumswall said:

You could probably argue half our current squad had shown they can't hack it in the Championship in the past. Just because guys have dropped down a level doesn't mean they aren't capable of stepping back up. Alot of the time some of these players drop down just to get more game time. See lang as an example. 

Spencer was at Forfar before his move to Starks.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

The only one I would take who looks like quality player is Dylan Easton and would he get into that No10 role ahead of Vaughan? 

Just now, RRFC_Liam said:

The only one I would take who looks like quality player is Dylan Easton and would he get into that No10 role ahead of Vaughan? 

Probably, because Vaughan will be injured for half the season.

1 minute ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Having had the pleasure of watching Dylan Easton I am not over convinced he would cut it in the Championship unless in a top side,  he struggled this year against stronger opposition,  he is a,wonderful  player top of League 1 could well be his ceiling,    

24 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Spencer was at Forfar before his move to Starks.

Scott Thomson and Brewster too. A long long time ago. 

Dalziel from East Stirling. Those were the days eh!!

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Sleeping giants? Really?

The Boer War must have put them right off their stride.

Of course it did. The oldest club in Scotland. Won a couple of Scottish Cups too.  

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Our players barely gave a shite this season McCabe and Easton would bring value to us easily. 

4 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Having had the pleasure of watching Dylan Easton I am not over convinced he would cut it in the Championship unless in a top side,  he struggled this year against stronger opposition,  he is a,wonderful  player top of League 1 could well be his ceiling,    

You’ve obviously seen him more than me I’ve probably seen him 3/4 times this season Max and he looked head and shoulders above everyone else, but if he’s not cut out for the championship then we can’t afford to have passengers 

10 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Yes, Vaughan is still injured and will be for most of next season too, then he’ll get injured again. Just saying. 

7 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Is he a winger or a no10? I looked up his profile and it says he’s a AM/second Striker but people seems to think hes a winger just thought I would ask 

We've already got gullan to fill the "no idea what his position is" role tbh. 

2 minutes ago, grumswall said:

We've already got gullan to fill the "no idea what his position is" role tbh. 

Even Gullan doesn’t know his best position tbh because he’s been played striker,LW, RW, AM and I’m sure he played RWB for about 5 mins when we went 352 at some point 

38 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Ballieinleeds Queens Park won the Scottish cup 10 times and also appear in two English FA Cup Finals. not bad for an amateur team eh.

Because most teams back then, and even up to the 40’s 50’s were amateur. Queens Park for some reason stayed amateur till a few seasons ago.