Just want these ***** to lose.

pozbaird

2 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I’d like the American soccer team to beat the England football team at the WC this year.

Give me a 0-0 draw with Wales and Iran dumping them both out.

Football:

"Rangers", Celtic, Airdrie, Queen's Park, all the Colts teams, anyone who voted for Colts teams, Birmingham, West Brom, Wolves, Luton, Brentford, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Millwall, Bristol City, Man U, Man C, Liverpool, Burnley, Leeds, Newcastle, Salford, FC United, the u-21 teams in the Vans Cup, PSG, Marseille, Bastia, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atlético Madrid, Benfica, Bayern Munich, Hamburg, Hansa Rostock, Lazio, Juventus, Milan, Internazionale, Zenit St Petersburg, Beitar Jerusalem, any other racist team I may have missed off, any Red Bull team, any MLS team with a boring name (City/United/FC), Wales while Bale plays for them, France, Germany, Australia, USA Women.

Cricket:

Australia, India, Worcestershire, Yorkshire

Rugby Union:

Wasps, Wales

Rugby League:

Wigan, St Helens, Leeds, Australia

NFL:

New England, Green Bay, Dallas

MLB:

New York Yankees

Golf:

Any of the Saudi sell-outs

Tennis:

Used to be Nadal but that p***k Djokovic has overtaken him as the player I most want to lose 

Darts:

Price, Taylor

Boxing:

Fury

MMA:

Never watch it but if I did I would want McGregor to lose 

Snooker:

Ebdon, Dott, O'Sullivan, any annoyingly slow player 

Olympics:

USA, Australia

Commonwealth Games:

Australia

• 2 weeks later...

St Louis Cardinals. Their fans are twats and Yadier Molina is a w**k. Once went for a drink in their hotel (unknowingly) after a game in Pittsburgh and drunkenly heckled them all when they came in. They mostly thought it was funny being abused by a Scottish guy, but Molina didn't join in. Living in Memphis I get to see their AAA team regularly, and generally hope they lose.

Also the Cubs, Gerwyn Price, and Australia at cricket. For the latter, watching that documentary of them all being head cases was something else.

• 1 year later...