pozbaird

Any English national team, in fact any 'home' nation team

Any domestic English football team in Europe

Dundee United

Rangers

Celtic

Airdrieonians 

Clyde

In fact, most Scottish football clubs with the exceptions of Raith Rovers and Hibs.

Phil Taylor 

That darts player with the stupid fuckin haircut.

Lewis Hamilton 

Connor McGregor

Anthony Joshua 

And Mark McGhee.

Generally I'm not in favour of people/teams that got there without merit but because they have backing. 

Man City, PSG and now Newcastle are sportswashing outfits. They can all get lost. Man City was a yo yo team before 2008. Guardiola is right - nobody wants them to win the title. 

Lance Stroll in F1 (no danger of him winning anything anyway). Nikita Mazepin was the same. 

Don’t really have any current picks, but if Phil Taylor had been playing in a darts tournament with Fred West, Jimmy Saville, Harold Shipman, Prince Andrew and Tom the commentator from Rangers TV, I would want him to finish last. 

• 1 month later...

Football:
Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Celticrangers, USA (Men & Women)

Murkan Football:
Dallas Cowboys (Howk, spit), Arizona Cardinals

Baseball:
New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox

Everything:
England

9 hours ago, raith_94 said:

Simeone's Athletico Madrid

That’s one team I always want to come out on top tbh. When they had guys like Turan, Koke, Costa, Godin etc. they were the absolute kings of shithousery. I always enjoy watching teams that know they will struggle to win playing fair, so try every trick in the book to gain an advantage. Even better when they were getting beat by a few goals and started acting like a Sunday league team, trying to break legs rather than getting a goal back. 

They aren’t as good a footballing team these days so the shithouse tactics don’t work as well, but even last season against Liverpool they still done a half decent job of dragging Liverpool down to their level. The English commentators absolutely hate it as well which is an added bonus. 

That’s one team I always want to come out on top tbh. When they had guys like Turan, Koke, Costa, Godin etc. they were the absolute kings of shithousery. I always enjoy watching teams that know they will struggle to win playing fair, so try every trick in the book to gain an advantage. Even better when they were getting beat by a few goals and started acting like a Sunday league team, trying to break legs rather than getting a goal back. 

They aren’t as good a footballing team these days so the shithouse tactics don’t work as well, but even last season against Liverpool they still done a half decent job of dragging Liverpool down to their level. The English commentators absolutely hate it as well which is an added bonus. 
Think I'd have been with you a few years ago when they still played a bit of football. You're lucky if the ball is in play for 45mins these days, so can't stand em.

That said, Marcos Llorente is a fitting heir to their shithousery of the past. Nobody better these days.

48 minutes ago, raith_94 said:

Think I'd have been with you a few years ago when they still played a bit of football. You're lucky if the ball is in play for 45mins these days, so can't stand em.

That said, Marcos Llorente is a fitting heir to their shithousery of the past. Nobody better these days.

Aye the team of 6 or 7 years ago was absolute peak Atletico. Back when Sky had the La Liga rights there was a Sunday night Madrid derby that was absolute carnage from the first whistle to the last. I can’t recall any exact details but I just remember the players pushing and shoving every couple of minutes, the goalkeepers running from their goals to get involved, the managers and subs ending up on the pitch more than once. Obviously there was diving, lots of it, and plenty shithouse tactics from Pepe, Turan, Costa, Ramos et al. That was peak La Liga. 

And yes Marcos Llorente would have slotted in perfectly to that team. 

This might be the same game or one close to it. 

Just sat and watched that. Diego Costa was such a fucking dick but I love it :lol: he had near enough every Real player in his face at one point or another. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

Djokovic

Rangers

Celtic

England 

Ireland

Wales

Neil Robertson

John Higgins

Shaun Murphy 

Anthony Joshua

Conor McGregor

Sparta Prague 

Slavia Prague 

Hungary 

Russia

The royal family

My Upstairs neighbour

Every c**t

Rangers/Celtic

David Hopkin post September 2021

Kyle Lafferty

The England national team

The Russian national team

Any English team in the Champions league/European tournament (x5 if its with BT commentary, x2000 if its somebody Steve Mcmanaman supports)

Steve Mcmanaman

Connor McGregor

Lewis Hamilton

Patrick Reed

Nick Faldo