Just want these ***** to lose.

pozbaird

Who does your nut in? For maybe no good reason, or maybe a bloody good reason. No matter what, you want these ***** to lose. Always. For me….

Bryson DeChambeau - golf.

Lewis Hamilton - F1.

Novak Djokovich - Tennis.

Ronnie O’Sullivan - Snooker.

The All Blacks - Rugby Union.

12 hours ago, Willie adie said:

Rangers 

Man Utd.

Lewis Hamilton, 

Patrick Reed.

James Wade, 

Ayrton Senna,

Steve Davis.

Ronnie o sulkivan

You must be delighted at Senna’s recent record. Cnut hasn’t threatened Hamilton or Verstappen in ages.

Anthony Joshua, England national team, South Ireland national team, Man City, Ross County (when they aren’t playing the old firm).  

I don’t really care enough about a lot of sports to actively want an individual or a team to lose. I love tennis and I can’t think of any active player I sent to lose. Possibly Bernard Tomic solely down to the fact that he’s like Nick Kyrgios but without the talent.

England national football team, Eire/ROI national football team, Wales national football team, Gareth Bale, Rangers, Baltimore Ravens, New England Patriots, Tom Brady, Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, Mercedes F1, Australia, all sporting Australians, all women tennis pros, New York Yankees, Los Angeles Dodgers, Boston Bruins, Pittsburgh Penguins, England Rugby Union team, Will Carling, Brian Moore, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, PSG, Liverpool, Manchester United, Portugal national football team, Pepe, any upper class twat representing UK at a olympics, actually, just about anyone who competes in an olympics, Dame Ellen MacArthur, Seb Coe, Tanni Grey-fucking-Thompson, Tories, DUP, Airdrieonians, Hamilton Academicals, anyone nominated for BBC Sports Personality of the Year (guaranteed to be a bellend), Rafael Nadal, anyone who cheats on a cricket pitch.

I reserve the right to add several hundred more at a future date.

Anthony Joshua, England national team, South Ireland national team, Man City, Ross County (when they aren’t playing the old firm).  

I don’t really care enough about a lot of sports to actively want an individual or a team to lose. I love tennis and I can’t think of any active player I sent to lose. Possibly Bernard Tomic solely down to the fact that he’s like Nick Kyrgios but without the talent.

South Ireland? Big team found.

23 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Surprised we've got this far without a mention for the Dallas Cowboys.

Spent far too long being completely hopeless in the late 90's and first decade of the 2000's for me to feel any hatred for them, but aye, I can appreciate why they're despised by a lot of NFL fans.

I want to add Ronnie O'Sullivan. Complete and utter bellend.