Celtic v Hearts

A win all but guarantees the title, won't be easy against a Hearts side who have been excellent this season, hopefully they have one eye on the cup final in a few weeks with their third spot wrapped up, after a poor second half against the **** the home support may get restless and agitated if we don't get an early goal. 

2-1 to the Champions in waiting, Maeda and Giakoumakis with the Celtic goals, Boyce for the Jambos, hopefully one of them is offside or has a foul in the build up just to boil Robbie Neilson's  piss, absolute w**k of a guy.

Edited by Flybhoy

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

won't be easy against a Hearts side who have been excellent this season, 

Aye it will.

Can we just accept a 3-0 defeat and move on?

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

A win all but guarantees the title, won't be easy against a Hearts side who have been excellent this season, hopefully they have one eye on the cup final in a few weeks with their third spot wrapped up, after a poor second half against the **** the home support may get restless and agitated if we don't get an early goal. 

2-1 to the Champions in waiting, Maeda and Giakoumakis with the Celtic goals, Boyce for the Jambos, hopefully one of them is offside or has a foul in the build up just to boil Robbie Neilson's  piss, absolute w**k of a guy.

On a serious level, Hearts have two eyes on the cup final and the only important thing about this game is fitness for any players coming back or needing a rest.

Celtic couldn't wish for an easier fixture. 100% home win. Old Firm fans like to build drama in fixtures where it doesn't exist, but Celtic will absolutely stroll this and Hearts will not give a flying f**k.

3 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

And I'm thinking you'll concede more than you score(if Any).Neither team owes the other anything so we will see how it plays out.

You think Celtic at home will concede more than they score? Unsure what logic applies here considering how few goals we have conceded at home vs how many we have scored.

As for the game itself confident we get the win we need. 

Edited by Jinky67

16 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

You think Celtic at home will concede more than they score? Unsure what logic applies here considering how few goals we have conceded at home vs how many we have scored.

As for the game itself confident we get the win we need. 

Against us yes.we are not shipping a great deal of goals and it is quite rare for us not to score in games  and that applies to yourselves.I am equally confident we will get the win we dont need against you timewill tell.

6 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

Against us yes.we are not shipping a great deal of goals and it is quite rare for us not to score in games  and that applies to yourselves.I am equally confident we will get the win we dont need against you timewill tell.

Didn’t score in your last game, conceded 2 against Dundee United before that…

Good to be confident though.

1 hour ago, stressball said:

Didn’t score in your last game, conceded 2 against Dundee United before that…

Good to be confident though.

quite rare I said or didn't you pick up on that&. Nor did I state we were invincible  remember that remark and the end result.Hah 

4 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

Let me put this into perspective for you. We haven’t lost a single game at home this season and we have scored 44 and conceded just 4. 

You have won only 6 games away this season so yeah i really have to question your logic here

That’s not to say Hearts can’t get a result ofc they can as teams like Dundee United were able to do however your logic for making that prediction is hugely flawed

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Let me put this into perspective for you. We haven’t lost a single game at home this season and we have scored 44 and conceded just 4. 

You have won only 6 games away this season so yeah i really have to question your logic here

That’s not to say Hearts can’t get a result ofc they can as teams like Dundee United were able to do however your logic for making that prediction is hugely flawed

not clever enough to apply logic just guessing we always score well most  times so reckon you would need two t win it.

It must be riveting supporting the Old Firm and having to engineer the idea of a 'big game' to all but seal your countless two horse race win. Terrific stuff.