Ross County vs Motherwell - Sat 7th May

For me, it was a penalty, Van Veen just nicks in front of him and gets clipped, feel for Iacovitti though as I don’t see a lot he could’ve done to avoid conceding it.

Can’t say I feel we deserved that, another borefest with horrific tactics and we relied on two very good saves from Kelly to keep us in front. Their goalie could’ve spectated.

34 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

For me, it was a penalty, Van Veen just nicks in front of him and gets clipped, feel for Iacovitti though as I don’t see a lot he could’ve done to avoid conceding it.

Can’t say I feel we deserved that, another borefest with horrific tactics and we relied on two very good saves from Kelly to keep us in front. Their goalie could’ve spectated.

To echo what we've all said hundreds of times, our tactics are simple pass/fail, there is no nuance.

The plan was obviously keep ourselves in it for an hour then go for it with subs. It worked out almost 100% to the letter of the plan.

We'll never know if we'd have taken control and given it a real go in the last third of the game because we got a marginal penalty so quickly. But that's like criticizing County for not leaving their own half for 75 minutes after their early penalty last time. They didn't need to. And whether they chose not to or couldn't is totally irrelevant.

What is certain is that had we played as we did for the first hour - nicking the odd half chance but essentially being cautious - in a must-win game, this place would have been in meltdown and FP on Wednesday would have been absolutely toxic.

Tonight I'm just enjoying it going our way for the first time in months but even on successful days, the feeling that this approach under GA just isn't sustainable doesn't go away.

Also apologies to the Staggies for the situation with the seats.

A couple of absolute dickheads decided that scoring a goal was worth smashing up 4 or 5 seats. That's the stuff old firm fans have done to us so it's disgraceful that a well fan has done it. Hopefully it will be resolved by both clubs quickly.

On 06/05/2022 at 20:44, Busta Nut said:

the 708 from Queen street has been cancelled.

I did the travel through Perth thing but registered a complaint by way of a refund request which appears to have been successful.

1 hour ago, ropy said:

I did the travel through Perth thing but registered a complaint by way of a refund request which appears to have been successful.

point me in that direction?