Sevco v Dundee United Sunday 8 May

We have nothing to lose here so I would like us to play an attacking formation and see if we can get a point or three from Scotland’s newest club.

Give the youngsters a chance and leave McNulty on the bench team bus.

I don't think we'll see McNulty in a United shirt again following his injury on Saturday.

Hopefully The Rangers go into this on the back of a Europa League defeat and Celtic having beaten Hearts the day before.

1-0 United

5 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

I don't think we'll see McNulty in a United shirt again following his injury on Saturday.

Hopefully The Rangers go into this on the back of a Europa League defeat and Celtic having beaten Hearts the day before.

1-0 United

I’d forgotten about that.

All the best Mark with your next club.

Only conceded 3 in our three visits to Celtic Park and Ibrox this season, last time at Ibrox we had our usual defence the rest kids, took a late penalty for them

The Rangers 1-1 United 

Wonder why Watson hasn't been on the bench recently, he did well that day, injured? 

3 hours ago, ShedruleFTD83 said:

Only conceded 3 in our three visits to Celtic Park and Ibrox this season, last time at Ibrox we had our usual defence the rest kids, took a late penalty for them

The Rangers 1-1 United 

Wonder why Watson hasn't been on the bench recently, he did well that day, injured? 

On loan at East Fife and also injured.

Firstly, congratulations to our close Ibrox friends on reaching the Europa League Final. 

The correct tactic from van Bronkhorst would be to give all first team squad players a rest on Sunday and play the B side, give the top guys a full 90 minutes on Wednesday, then do whatever he sees fit thereafter.

(PS, we'd struggle against the B side).

54 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Firstly, congratulations to our close Ibrox friends on reaching the Europa League Final. 

The correct tactic from van Bronkhorst would be to give all first team squad players a rest on Sunday and play the B side, give the top guys a full 90 minutes on Wednesday, then do whatever he sees fit thereafter.

(PS, we'll get pumped by the B side).

FTFY

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

(PS, we'd struggle against the B side).

26 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

FTFY

Aren’t all Sevco players Bs?

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

I wonder if we'll see King, Sands, Lowry and Otten etc getting a run out? 

I know you mean Itten *, but the way you've written that reminds me of this album:

CSNYGB.thumb.jpg.f579d82fe05b980a0ca2a9bdc107262d.jpg

* unless you do mean Otten, and the other three are Billy King, Bobby Sands and L.S. Lowry. In that case our chances may improve.

37 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I know you mean Itten *, but the way you've written that reminds me of this album:

CSNYGB.thumb.jpg.f579d82fe05b980a0ca2a9bdc107262d.jpg

* unless you do mean Otten, and the other three are Billy King, Bobby Sands and L.S. Lowry. In that case our chances may improve.

I hope the put L.S. Lowry in attack, he’s useless at drawing defenders.

Can’t use the “who ate all the pies?” chant at Bobby Sands though…