Hibernian v Aberdeen

7 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Hayes delivery in the second half was fantastic. Still an asset to the squad. As long as he's not in defence.

Folk questioning why Hayes is still getting picked are either idiots or they just aren't watching the games.  He's been our best player in a handful of matches and mostly fine in an awful season.

Just now, resk said:

Folk questioning why Hayes is still getting picked are either idiots or they just aren't watching the games.  He's been our best player in a handful of matches and mostly fine in an awful season.

He’s been fine but I think it’s indicative in itself that he starts every week. We shouldn’t be in that position. 

29 minutes ago, resk said:

He's been a car crash in defence. Plenty of the goals Ramsay or the CB's have been blamed for had him nowhere near the man playing the cross.

Good to see everyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot though. 

"Mostly fine" in our worst season for a decade. Deary me.

That wee Aberdeen #10 doing about seven rolls on the deck after Porteous won the ball cleanly in the first half was hilarious. That aside the game was extremely low on entertainment.

Joe Newell somehow getting himself a new contract alongside Josh Campbell and JDH this season just sums up how much of a mess we are. 

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

That wee Aberdeen #10 doing about seven rolls on the deck after Porteous won the ball cleanly in the first half was hilarious. That aside the game was extremely low on entertainment.

The two goals and Paul Hanlon's nice save in the first half were above my (exceedingly low) expectations for the afternoon, so I consider it a win.

As for Joe Newell, he was probably just off his game today due to his great emotional anguish caused by the election result. We'll just have to judge his performance on what he's done the rest of this season...

2 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Looked like an incident between police and Aberdeen fans on Bothwell after the game

It definitely wasn’t. I was walking towards the two groups who were at each other before the police arrived. I thought it was a group of Hibs fans and Aberdeen fans having a go at each other, but it could have been civil war in the Dons ranks. The police arrived to break it up, but I was on to Easter Road before I saw the outcome. I hate that bloody bridge.

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It definitely wasn’t. I was walking towards the two groups who were at each other before the police arrived. I thought it was a group of Hibs fans and Aberdeen fans having a go at each other, but it could have been civil war in the Dons ranks. The police arrived to break it up, but I was on to Easter Road before I saw the outcome. I hate that bloody bridge.

Fair enough, was walking up Easter Road myself when I saw it, only caught a glimpse. Ended up behind four young Aberdeen fans dicking about with a yellow traffic cone, repping the Stone Island and asking where the Hibs casuals were 😆

5 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Fair enough, was walking up Easter Road myself when I saw it, only caught a glimpse. Ended up behind four young Aberdeen fans dicking about with a yellow traffic cone, repping the Stone Island and asking where the Hibs casuals were 😆

I followed the bugger with the drum up a bit of Easter Road. And he wasn’t too far away from me in the ground either. I hate drums at football.

36 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I followed the bugger with the drum up a bit of Easter Road. And he wasn’t too far away from me in the ground either. I hate drums at football.

Was stuck right beside him at Livi last week, was that bad my Dad had to take his hearing aids out, woman in front near shat herself when he was quiet for a long while then started up again suddenly

10 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Was stuck right beside him at Livi last week, was that bad my Dad had to take his hearing aids out, woman in front near shat herself when he was quiet for a long while then started up again suddenly

I sympathise, but I’m talking about the Aberdeen drummer.