Hibernian v Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Do both sets of fans have to watch/attend this?

1B2CFEF0-7419-4271-AE96-848A624EE6E8.gif

Been told by AFC that due to being a gullible mug who has only missed 2 games all season (one because of Sturgeon and her needless 500 crowd rule and one through illness) I'm getting a free bus to Edinburgh so I'll be there.

Ryan Porteous to boot Ramirez in the bollocks again is my only prediction as both teams are so shit it could end in any result possible.

Just now, highland_mechanic said:

Been told by AFC that due to being a gullible mug who has only missed 2 games all season (one because of Sturgeon and her needless 500 crowd rule and one through illness) I'm getting a free bus to Edinburgh so I'll be there.

Ryan Porteous to boot Ramirez in the bollocks again is my only prediction as both teams are so shit it could end in any result possible.

Don’t see many fans there after all we’re asking Aberdeen fans to pay £30 :lol: 

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

You're underselling an epic battle for avoiding finishing 10th here. 

Hibs exec are fucking idiots.

We have an offer on where - as a ST holder - I bought a mate a ticket for this borefest for £15.

And yet, if you don't know a ST holder - or you are a Sheep fan, it's £30 !

This, for a match I wouldn't even bother with if it wasn't the same day as the end of season pissup.

Useless twats, Hibs exec put the cherry on top of a shitty season..........might as well just announce Racist Malky this week too.

40 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Might as well start with O'Connor or Laidlaw up front, can't be any worse than Scott

Garry's boy is injured. Out for rest of season. But probably still better in his moonboot than Scott.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Hibs exec are fucking idiots.

We have an offer on where - as a ST holder - I bought a mate a ticket for this borefest for £15.

And yet, if you don't know a ST holder - or you are a Sheep fan, it's £30 !

This, for a match I wouldn't even bother with if it wasn't the same day as the end of season pissup.

Useless twats, Hibs exec put the cherry on top of a shitty season..........might as well just announce Racist Malky this week too.

The club really need to do something with ticket prices. It's fucking ridiculous. 

Seen on .net we've apparently only sold upto 3,000 season tickets so far and the deadline to renew your seat is in a few weeks time. 

58 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The club really need to do something with ticket prices. It's fucking ridiculous. 

Seen on .net we've apparently only sold upto 3,000 season tickets so far and the deadline to renew your seat is in a few weeks time. 

Oooft, we've gone over 4k (our deadline was today tbf)

Charging £31 for a dead rubber is some laugh.

6 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Yep. I am part of the "missing" 000s right now too. I have the money to renew, but am struggling to find a good reason to bother.

This is maybe not one for the Hibs v Sheep thread, but I have found watching Hibs a chore this season (and for lots of last too).

Must be worse for you as (iirc?) you have an away ST too 😬.

No football fan expects to win all the time, but the standard of football on show is brutal.

Clubs a mess.

14 hours ago, Lofarl said:

f**k off.  This is the only game I'll actually be able to go to this whole season.  5-5.

That would be acceptable, too.

As long as we don't lose, really.

51 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

You'd still be £3.10 a goal for a 5-5...there are a couple of reasons that this match should be boycotted by all visiting supporters.

Firstly the admission price, and secondly to show displeasure at the season without putting the club out of pocket (like, for instance, if we boycotted the last home match).

8 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Yep. I am part of the "missing" 000s right now too. I have the money to renew, but am struggling to find a good reason to bother.

This is maybe not one for the Hibs v Sheep thread, but I have found watching Hibs a chore this season (and for lots of last too).

Must be worse for you as (iirc?) you have an away ST too 😬.

No football fan expects to win all the time, but the standard of football on show is brutal.

Clubs a mess.

I'll renew in the next week or so. 

I've had to pay for the last 2 away games this season as part of the AST even though I wasn't there on Saturday and won't be at Dundee next week. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

In fact even if we lose I'll still be reasonably happy at 5 o'clock on Saturday provided St Johnstone don't beat Livvi.  Then I can start the process of putting this god-forsaken season out of mind.