Edinburgh City vs Dumbarton/Dumbarton vs Edinburgh City

last time we were live on Alba:

arbroath.jpg.6257d3f1f8b9057b1a8447a4d0ca7611.jpg

Arbroath, where are they now then? 

Anyway I've a feeling that the Sons will win and it'll be through something stupid like a shot that pings off the crossbar, then the post and finally Bronsky's arse. 

Ach, who wants to go up to a League with Clyde in it anyway... :rolleyes:

last time we were live on Alba:
arbroath.jpg.6257d3f1f8b9057b1a8447a4d0ca7611.jpg
Arbroath, where are they now then? 
Anyway I've a feeling that the Sons will win and it'll be through something stupid like a shot that pings off the crossbar, then the post and finally Bronsky's arse. 
Ach, who wants to go up to a League with Clyde in it anyway... :rolleyes:
You were live on Alba in both legs of last year's play off final.

12 hours ago, RubyTuesday said:

That's Alan Maybury's team talk sorted for tomorrow night then. 

I'm sure Alan and the boys are utterly fizzing that "The Moonster" from "Pie and Bovril" thinks the club that employs them are a bunch of diddies who can't even provide a stream of one of the biggest games in their history. 

Do we need to purchase tickets ahead of time or can you Patg?
Also stand Vs ground ticket. Is the stand any good? 

The club is advertising on Twitter that you can still pay cash or card at the gate.
I don’t think it makes a difference whether you buy a stand or ground ticket. The only time I saw it checked was when there were still restrictions at the start of the season.

Aye the lack of streaming has annoyed me all season and pretty poor they can't reactivate it for a game like this - especially considering it's a mid-week. 

I actually think we'll sneak through but lose to Forfar in the final. We're miles off league 1 standard to be honest.

1 - 1 draw tonight with us winning 0-1 on Saturday. 

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

All this moaning about streaming. The only stream you would likely to be seeing is a big stream of pish! 

Assuming a low scoring draw tonight I was planning my trip west on Saturday. Just searching the Dumbarton website for either the "Buy Tickets Here" button or the "Streaming details for Saturday's game" buttons and I can't find them. Perhaps someone can pop up those links? Cheers! 

17 minutes ago, RubyTuesday said:

Assuming a low scoring draw tonight I was planning my trip west on Saturday. Just searching the Dumbarton website for either the "Buy Tickets Here" button or the "Streaming details for Saturday's game" buttons and I can't find them. Perhaps someone can pop up those links? Cheers! 

There will be a link up to buy a stream tomorrow probably but if you're coming to the game you don't need a ticket, just pay at the gate.

FYI the stream is priced at £12 but match entry is £10, the money grabbing arseholes that we are.