Edinburgh City vs Dumbarton/Dumbarton vs Edinburgh City

1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

What’s the deal with the streaming for the first leg?

EC’s website is taking me to some weird art site.

Apparently Edinburgh City have not been streaming all season and this will apply to the first leg game.  Should we get through I believe BBC Alba is screening both legs of the Final.

32 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Apparently Edinburgh City have not been streaming all season and this will apply to the first leg game.  Should we get through I believe BBC Alba is screening both legs of the Final.

You’re kidding??

9 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Surely not? They streamed it last year, what's the issue this year. Bums.

Apparently they ceased streaming when crowds were readmitted.

After crowds came back they continued streaming for a few more games but found they were making a loss and couldn’t justify the expense.

46 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

After crowds came back they continued streaming for a few more games but found they were making a loss and couldn’t justify the expense.

Couldn’t they do it for a bigger match like this? Given the early departure time of the supporters bus I’d imagine there will be a lot of Sons fans missing out who would pay for a stream. I re-jigged my work schedule so I could tune in as I just assumed there would be a stream, that’s my own fault I suppose but your website isn’t clear at all. I think this must be the first team we’ll have played all season who haven’t offered streaming.

Couldn’t they do it for a bigger match like this? Given the early departure time of the supporters bus I’d imagine there will be a lot of Sons fans missing out who would pay for a stream. I re-jigged my work schedule so I could tune in as I just assumed there would be a stream, that’s my own fault I suppose but your website isn’t clear at all. I think this must be the first team we’ll have played all season who haven’t offered streaming.

Ainslie Park is obviously Spartans ground and there’s no pixellot system installed there. I’m not sure how difficult or costly it would be to temporarily install what they need to stream just the one game. I can totally get the frustration though as I’d be fuming if I couldn’t get to the game on Saturday and there was no stream.

The website has been ‘Under Construction’ and not updated for months now, there’s not even an online shop at the moment which is pretty poor. I’m hoping they’ve got plans to relaunch all this kind of stuff when we move back to Meadowbank next season.

2 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

Ainslie Park is obviously Spartans ground and there’s no pixellot system installed there.

Fair enough, I just assumed there would have been Pixellot installed as you played there all through lockdown. I can’t imagine it would be worth setting up a manual stream for one game.

Obviously the no streaming is shite especially for the traveling fans but £10 for a ticket is absolutely superb.

Looking forward to heading along to this tomorrow, sounds like they’ve sold a decent amount of tickets too.

Lots of goals and a typical exciting fast paced play off please.

I want to be confident….

but I’m not. 

I think if we are going to get through this we will need to win the first leg cause I don’t fancy us if it’s all to play for in the second leg come Saturday!