Play-off Semi Final - Annan v Forfar / Forfar v Annan

I don’t get what our game plan was for the second half. No changes until we conceded is embarrassing, it’s like Irvine was waiting for extra time to make them. That’s been our issue all season, being a completely different side in either half, and it shot us in the foot again.

We needed something different up front in that second half because yet again Matty went missing, he should not be our main striker. Be as well being a man down in midfield as well for all that Harkins brings to the table.

Fans have seen this coming all season with our performances but Irvine can’t sort that? Then he shouldn’t be in the job.

I don’t get what our game plan was for the second half. No changes until we conceded is embarrassing, it’s like Irvine was waiting for extra time to make them. That’s been our issue all season, being a completely different side in either half, and it shot us in the foot again.
We needed something different up front in that second half because yet again Matty went missing, he should not be our main striker. Be as well being a man down in midfield as well for all that Harkins brings to the table.
Fans have seen this coming all season with our performances but Irvine can’t sort that? Then he shouldn’t be in the job.
Absolutely this, and we've been worse for it as the season wore on

Absolutely shambolic today, blew them away first half then took the foot of the gas at 1-0?
Irvine has to take the blame for this today, the game was going away from us and he still stood there happy a content with the side that was on the field. 

Absolutely blew us away with that 1 goal 🤣🤣🤣

I'm was going to start the threads as I have 100% record.....so be , we will win. Annan are fucking rank at the moment, and they willl not turn that round how much they try against the flow of light blue.
Shep with the winning goal.......4-0

Oops

Just now, Jupiter Jazz said:

Got what we deserved, what a mess Irvine has made of things. His mate getting 90 minutes and the likes of Thomson not even getting on the pitch is a total wind up. What an infuraiting manager he is.

Yeah, Harkins in particular but others were obviously knackered with 10-15 minutes to play yet no subs despite the options on the bench to freshen things.

When dust settles I suspect it will be a good thing this lot are not in League One next season.

2 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Yeah, Harkins in particular but others were obviously knackered with 10-15 minutes to play yet no subs despite the options on the bench to freshen things.

When dust settles I suspect it will be a good thing this lot are not in League One next season.

Even the subs he made lacked any sort of adventure. Our season is coming to an end and its striker for striker and stick with the 4-4-2. Defenders should've been hooked and everyone forward. Unreal.

As a neutral have to agree it was a game of two halves, Forfar in the first & Annan allowed into it in the second. Could have been forgiven for thinking it was just another 3 points that was available not a chance to climb a league. A few good young players on show for Forfar one i believe on loan from Livi who kept himself busy throughout and the young 22 who must have thought he had scored before Greg Fleming pulled off a great save. As was said with the pen coming so late it was too little too late for the Loons 

Mental game from their keeper. So unlucky and undoubtedly deserved to win the tie after a goal that shouldn’t have counted in the first leg and one that should have in the second.

46 minutes ago, lwh said:

Mental game from their keeper. So unlucky and undoubtedly deserved to win the tie after a goal that shouldn’t have counted in the first leg and one that should have in the second.

I'm sorry but that's not right.

Our manager has cost us with his bizarre selections and negative hoofball.