Playoff Semi Final - Mo v Diamonds

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

It’s not all over yet, by a long way, but hope QP somehow sneak a last minute winner against Dunfermline. Fancy our chances against them. 

You bloody idiot.

Couldn't make it, but sounds like a Spud in the bed job by us. Knew as soon as they squared the game we were doomed. It's been a fine season by us on the whole, but that is a sour way to finish

Would expect Airdrie to run over QP now.

What a game. What a team. I suspect monttose will look back and think they went too defensive and it costs. Alofabi was superb when he came on. Some airdrie fans said he was shite

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

and 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

stay doon 

f**k you! Hope you get pummelled by ICT, until your comment I was hoping you got promoted. Loved the fact you guys were gonna be the fairytale of Scottish football this season, but now! Let’s just say I’m very very angry with Arbroath fans. Think I’ve said enough. 

Just now, Brother Blades said:

f**k you! Hope you get pummelled by ICT, until your comment I was hoping you got promoted. Loved the fact you guys were gonna be the fairytale of Scottish football this season, but now! Let’s just say I’m very very angry with Arbroath fans. Think I’ve said enough. 

Well that’s on you my friend 

@mo83 nice profile pic bud 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The basin filled with tears this evening

That's the bravest performance i've seen from an Airdrie side in years. The next two games will be crackers, and I think we'll have enough to go up. Can't wait for the trip to Firhill on Thursday now!

Commiserations to Montrose, they had us on the ropes for the majority of normal time. It's an impossible game to analyse tactically, just two sets of players determined to win. 

Elated!

At least we’ve got a basin! Largest tidal estuary in Europe, with over 100 species of migratory birds spending time annually, so put that in your pipe & smoke it. 

Allan Fleming included in that bird count? #flap

9 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

At least we’ve got a basin! Largest tidal estuary in Europe, with over 100 species of migratory birds spending time annually, so put that in your pipe & smoke it. 

Loads of tits, but those are tourists from Falkirk1🤣