Playoff Semi Final - Mo v Diamonds

Thanks for the advice lads. However, my train from Portlethen to Montrose was also cancelled so I've had enough of trains for the day. Got the last seat on supporters bus. Hope that's the last of my set backs for the day !!!

3 hours ago, PortyMo said:

A bit of friendly local knowledge please. Getting the train down today but looks like the line between Queen St. And Airdrie is closed all day.

What is the best alternative station to go to on a different line followed by a short taxi ride to the stadium?

Thanks in advance. 

From Glasgow Central you can get a train to Whifflet and from there a taxi to the stadium which is probably your best bet. Only issue is that I think the Whifflet train is only running once an hour at the moment.

Just noticed your latest update. Bus definitely sounds better than Scotrail’s nonsense.

Edited by ShineOnYouCrazyDiamonds

Tickets bought …. though heeds gone , driving down Clarkston Main Street saw a couple of fellow Airdrie fans heading to station …. I looped back around just so I could shout “Mon the Diamonds” … they loved it … don’t know rest of suburbanites got it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Stream purchased for me. Intrigued to see how this one goes after being at Links Park on Tuesday night for the first leg. If Quinn is back for Mo there will be a more familiar feel to the starting lineup with Cammy, Steeves and Webby in more natural positions.

Airdrie will play their own free flowing passing game I'm sure and will look to Dylan, McCabe or Agnew to feed Smith and Gal. Imperative that ruthlessness is shown in front of goal as it was missing in the last encounter.

I expect Mo will mix their play up but fall back to going direct if under pressure. Heard CJ did pick up a knock on Tuesday. Hopefully he makes the starting lineup as he did work the Airdrie back line and give an outball.

Can't predict it but feel both teams will score. Winners must feel they have ever chance in the final. 

33 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Stream purchased for me. Intrigued to see how this one goes after being at Links Park on Tuesday night for the first leg. If Quinn is back for Mo there will be a more familiar feel to the starting lineup with Cammy, Steeves and Webby in more natural positions.

Airdrie will play their own free flowing passing game I'm sure and will look to Dylan, McCabe or Agnew to feed Smith and Gal. Imperative that ruthlessness is shown in front of goal as it was missing in the last encounter.

I expect Mo will mix their play up but fall back to going direct if under pressure. Heard CJ did pick up a knock on Tuesday. Hopefully he makes the starting lineup as he did work the Airdrie back line and give an outball.

Can't predict it but feel both teams will score. Winners must feel they have ever chance in the final. 

Quinn only fit enough to make the bench.

Cammy F in for Whatley that's more offensive right? Milne for Lyons a straight swap?