Playoff Semi Final - Mo v Diamonds

Absolutely buzzing and shitting myself for this in equal measures. Set up to be a cracking game; will Airdrie continue their 20 game unbeaten streak to take a positive result away from links park? Or will the well drilled Montrose manage to come out on top? Either way should be a good game and can’t wait for it with hopefully a relatively large and vocal travelling Airdrie Support on Tuesday night[emoji3532]

12 minutes ago, WeAllDreamOfATeamOfAndyRyans said:

Absolutely buzzing and shitting myself for this in equal measures. Set up to be a cracking game; will Airdrie continue their 20 game unbeaten streak to take a positive result away from links park? Or will the well drilled Montrose manage to come out on top? Either way should be a good game and can’t wait for it with hopefully a relatively large and vocal travelling Airdrie Support on Tuesday nightemoji3532.png

Must admit I'm buzzing for this one too and clearly I'm neutral. Ticket bought a few days ago.

After a meaningless day for almost all clubs in L1 today it will be fascinating to watch a game that has so much riding on it. Airdrie coming in as favourites, on a high and have real attacking prowess. Montrose, at LP, with their home support will be a hugely difficult prospect. 

Mo will be looking for creativity from the likes of Midge and Lyall Cameron. Blair Lyons and Webby are good for a goal or two.

I can't see it being anything other that tight both legs.

I'm looking forward to this. The game 3 weeks ago was end to end. I personally thought that Airdrie were slightly better, but the result doesn't lie. The game on Tuesday can go either way.

Hopefully there will be a large crowd and a decent atmosphere.

Will surely be a good game, not surprised that some neutrals will be going and some of the local Aberdeen/Dundee contingent showing up for Mo will help give them a boost.  But expecting a healthy crowd of Diamonds to make the journey.  Montrose will really want the win, the away leg being a daunting prospect from behind.  A draw may suit us but I’m thinking Murray will want to half close the door on the tie with an away win.  Little in the way of injury woes for us, we should be just about full strength.  Team are buzzing, fans are buzzing and hoping this is our year.  C’mon the Diamonds ♦️ 

Looking forward to being able to make a game for a change. Been plenty goals in the other games between the 2 teams, I’m hoping for the same again in our favour but would be happy going down there on Saturday with any sort of lead.

Very tough game for the Mo on Tuesday night and any sort of lead to take to Airdrie on Saturday will be a boost.Cant make my mind up who I'd play at the back but having one fit CH isn't ideal for a  big game like this.

Hats off to Airdrie some run they are on and will be playing with confidence but hopefully we can be match for them over the 2 legs.

24 minutes ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

I’ll be working up in Aberdeen for a few nights and fancying popping down for this. Is there a PATG option?

PATG for home support only.  Not an option for Airdrie supporters.

First visit to Links Park and it’ll probably be touch & go as to whether I make it before kick off since leaving work at 5 and going straight. Where’s best to park?

I genuinely think this is the toughest game of the whole play-offs and the winner of this game will probably be the victors overall. Hopefully we see all the usual faces return and make it as tough as possible for the home side.

Currie

Macdonald Kerr Fordyce Paterson 

Mccabe

Frizzell   Easton 

G.McGill Gallagher Smith

this would be my line up assuming there’s no surprise injuries 

23 minutes ago, Stevo1968 said:

Currie

Macdonald Kerr Fordyce Paterson 

Mccabe

Frizzell   Easton 

G.McGill Gallagher Smith

this would be my line up assuming there’s no surprise injuries 

Agnew may play in place of Kerr but Josh has more attributes to me.

21 minutes ago, Kenny_m said:

Agnew may play in place of Kerr but Josh has more attributes to me.

Think Agnew does alright in there but think McCabe can actually control the full game from there which I don’t think Agnew does.

2 hours ago, Dylan Easton Fanclub said:

First visit to Links Park and it’ll probably be touch & go as to whether I make it before kick off since leaving work at 5 and going straight. Where’s best to park?

I genuinely think this is the toughest game of the whole play-offs and the winner of this game will probably be the victors overall. Hopefully we see all the usual faces return and make it as tough as possible for the home side.

there are plenty of side streets around Links Park, best just to go with one of them, you'll not be more than a 5 minute walk to the ground but best to get somewhere near the Beach End as segregation will be in place

Expecting a tough game, maybe less end to end than previous game. I don't want to have to chase the game in Airdrie. Having a player of the season might just be the tipping point for us with both well organized teams. Could be good travelling support and get there in time!