Buddies v Duddies 7th May 2022

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

And he still is. Just because he's made a howler and is one of our better players doesn't explain why we're bottom of the league or 'how far behind everyone we are.' That's utter nonsense. If we had a couple of players with half the talent of Charlie Adam (or just an Adam that could play every game) we probably wouldn't be where we are.

It's the duo of shite managers and half of the rest of the squad that we are where we are.

3-3 we are sitting at. 

The post is nonsense. We will leave it at that unless we carry on the scoring. Over to you  

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

3-3 we are sitting at. 

The post is nonsense. We will leave it at that unless we carry on the scoring. Over to you  

Oh f**k up.

Don't post shite and I won't call you out on it, now piss off.

1 minute ago, Fife Saint said:

It wouldnt surprise me if Adam gets implicated in some kind of betting scandal. He's an absolute belter and wouldnt put it past him.

No betting scandal unless the 'Get McGhee to f**k brigade' is scandalous?

Can't understand how McGhee can set us up 4-2-3-1 from the start, have two left-wingers on the pitch and McMullan on the bench, and yet it's Rudden who keeps having to drop back and cover Marshall on the left. Utterly baffling.

2 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Can't understand how McGhee can set us up 4-2-3-1 from the start, have two left-wingers on the pitch and McMullan on the bench, and yet it's Rudden who keeps having to drop back and cover Marshall on the left. Utterly baffling.

Thought Anderson did well last week. Surprised him being on the bench. ( well okay not Surprised) 

HT 1-0
Fairly one sided stuff really. Got the goal and have dominated since, should be further ahead. Main had a header kept out by a fantastic save and I thought we should have had a pen for a foul on Greive.
Dundee look like a Championship team, and they are.
Greive probably been our best player, he never stops and took his goal well. Erhahon and Gogic dominating the midfield, defence not really been tested.
Not over until we get that second goal though.

5 minutes ago, Lex said:

HT 1-0
Fairly one sided stuff really. Got the goal and have dominated since, should be further ahead. Main had a header kept out by a fantastic save and I thought we should have had a pen for a foul on Greive.
Dundee look like a Championship team, and they are.
Greive probably been our best player, he never stops and took his goal well. Erhahon and Gogic dominating the midfield, defence not really been tested.
Not over until we get that second goal though.

He couldn't miss his chance that he scored, was a great pass across the face of goal.

Erhahon I think is playing good. Not much to add apart from something needs to change at half time.