Buddies v Duddies 7th May 2022

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

Snuff out Charlie Adam you more or less stop Dundee.  

If Saturday’s after match interview is anything to go by, it looks as if Mark McGhee has done Saints job for them.

52 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Obviously i want us to be winning this game, but a Dundee win and a Fermers loss would make things extremely interesting/amusing. 

2-1 Saints .

Yea, 100% this.  Just for the lolz, I'd be "happy" for Dundee to take all 3 points if St Johnstone lost as well. Traditionally we do better against Dundee than we do against the fakes. It would be a better result for St Mirren in the long term if Dungdee were to some how miraculously stay up. 

And seriously, if the Fakes went down, either thru finishing bottom or thru the playoffs, I genuinely think they'd struggle to come back up within the next few years. I wouldn't want to be playing any of the teams fighting for the play off spot. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Can anyone direct me to the away stand at the St Mirren Park? 

I seem to have got lost somewhere and now appear to be inside a Celtic superstore. 

Controversial stuff thats never been mentioned anywhere ever before. 

I've changed my mind, lets relegate these odd accents.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Why do you have a pair of budget pc monitors screenshotted off eBay as your avatar btw? It's always puzzled me.

As I run Zingali 2.10 speakers  that photo is not from Ebay these are Client Evo 3.18 speakers my dream speaker. Zingali make the best speakers I have heard so a bit of a fan. 

2 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

As I run Zingali 2.10 speakers  that photo is not from Ebay these are Client Evo 3.18 speakers my dream speaker. Zingali make the best speakers I have heard so a bit of a fan. 

Fair enough, never used them myself. But since they retail at £50k I'll take your word for it :lol: 

54 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I seem to have got lost somewhere and now appear to be inside a Celtic superstore. 

"Lost" has very much been the story of your season, tbh.

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Get yourself a half & half scarf, it will remind you of the better times. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Hopefully this helps.

Happy Get Down GIF by Rise Records

Can’t say I’m that arsed about this or any of the remaining games. Would be nice to win them of course, but if we lose the lot it’s no big deal - The Saintees are not winning three in a row.
I really hope this is not a draw, I’d almost rather we lost than drew - firstly a loss would obviously increase the possible hilarity of the fakes getting dragged straight down.
From our point of view we are 10th now and that’s where we will probably finish. If we are going to get the bigger prize money of 7th, 8th or 9th we will surely need to win here, a point is of no use to us and it’s certainly no use to poor little Doondee, so let’s hope for an entertaining, open game.
If it is level going into the closing stages both teams should stick their centre halves up front and go bawsoot for the three points.
Since he arrived in Paisley Robinson has a 100% record from both of his games against teams in the bottom two, and a 0% record against everyone else. I think that’s going to continue. Same team and same performance as Saturday and we should win. Thank goodness for the Terrible Tayside Cushion.
3-1

7 hours ago, K.T said:

I don’t want us relegated but I also don’t want Mark McGhee in the dugout next season. You see the issue.

We were down as soon as he was announced. Guy is clueless. 

Now, to this game!? Probably a 1-1 draw or a 1-0 loss. Meh. 

Thank you.