Buddies v Duddies 7th May 2022

Gogic was MOTM.  Not just because he was our best player but because he put Kerr up in the air on the 88th minute as payback for kicking the crap out of Greive for the whole game.

Watching Greive's goal back on TV it's clear he clocked what Adam was about to do and moved in to take advantage. It wasn't lucky or a fluke but something we've been missing for a while - a striker with good poaching instincts.  Get a proper pre-season in him and he could be a very important player for us next season.

44 minutes ago, Dagdagh said:

Gogic was MOTM.  Not just because he was our best player but because he put Kerr up in the air on the 88th minute as payback for kicking the crap out of Greive for the whole game.

Watching Greive's goal back on TV it's clear he clocked what Adam was about to do and moved in to take advantage. It wasn't lucky or a fluke but something we've been missing for a while - a striker with good poaching instincts.  Get a proper pre-season in him and he could be a very important player for us next season.

Great to hear Robinson's comments about him as well - he'd "hate to have played against him" - which shows he clearly rates him and his work ethic. We MUST get the guy on an improved deal asap.

11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I see the Paisley hard men, nicked the Derry kids drum.

Please note the blurred out shoe...

Lovely example of "Ferguslie Pattern" curtains in the background too.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Is there a clip anywhere of Main's goal? My dodgy stream froze yesterday so I missed it. Looked on YouTube but no dice, and official highlights aren't up yet.

Try Sky Sports website

50 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Is there a clip anywhere of Main's goal? My dodgy stream froze yesterday so I missed it. Looked on YouTube but no dice, and official highlights aren't up yet.

There is no footage of the goal as it didn't actually happen. 

15 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Imagine stealing a drum from wee laddies. FS.

They passed me as I was going into the stadium thought it odd they were carrying a Dundee drum. They were going round by the family stand which is the opposite from the away stand.. That's bullshit hope the young Dundee lads reported this to the Police we don't need scum like this at the club. 

15 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

They passed me as I was going into the stadium thought it odd they were carrying a Dundee drum. They were going round by the family stand which is the opposite from the away stand.. That's bullshit hope the young Dundee lads reported this to the Police we don't need scum like this at the club. 

Yeah, the Dundee lads are only aged about 14-17, they only wanted to create a bit of atmosphere.

Just got to say a word of thanks to the Dees for spending the wee small hours of this morning frantically posting on here about how unfazed they are by this most recent relegation.  I'd never have known otherwise. 

4 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Assist of the season. 

Thank you. 

Posting that now is like turning up for for a  house party,  the morning after the party, when everyone left is sitting on the sittee, eyes bulging, drinking water.

Thank you

7 minutes ago, Derryboy62 said:

Posting that now is like turning up for for a  house party,  the morning after the party, when everyone left is sitting on the sittee, eyes bulging, drinking water.

Thank you

That's cool and all mate but your team is still going doon doon fucking doon. 

Thank you.