Buddies v Duddies 7th May 2022

My prediction is that we will draw the agony out as long as possible. The Fermers will lose their next two and we will draw both of ours; leaving us 3 behind going into the last game. McGhee still won’t have won a match, but we will have a chance going to the spaghettihad. We will lose that final game, obviously…

48 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Would be great to relegate these deluded diddies, unfortunately we are relying on St Johnstone holding up their end of the bargain to be able to do that. 

i will have the mobile ready behind the dug oot just in case we put them down 

Big baws Aberdeen relying on others lol.  Snuff out Charlie Adam you more or less stop Dundee. Robinson has finally got what he wants across to the players so I can see St Mirren taking the three points. Any hints where Danny Mullen is going I understand he knocked back a new contract.  

3 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Big baws Aberdeen relying on others lol.  Snuff out Charlie Adam you more or less stop Dundee. Robinson has finally got what he wants across to the players so I can see St Mirren taking the three points. Any hints where Danny Mullen is going I understand he knocked back a new contract.  

Are we?

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Are we?

You are compared to both St Mirren and Dundee. Your players will be on three to four times what Saints and Dundee players are on your position in the league is laughable given your wage budget.  

39 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

You are compared to both St Mirren and Dundee. Your players will be on three to four times what Saints and Dundee players are on your position in the league is laughable given your wage budget.  

Why do you have a pair of budget pc monitors screenshotted off eBay as your avatar btw? It's always puzzled me.