This Season/Next Season

21 minutes ago, madton said:

Fixed that for you.

Gus was fecking horrendous overall, but it wasn't his team last season.

He then decided to retain a lot of said shite team which then made it his team.

MacPherson did have a worse record than Hopkin and McElhone last season right enough, so despite not being to blame for the state of the squad he did manage to get even less out of it.

He actually had an even worse record this season with his own squad than with the shite he inherited, which is quite spectacular. Ugwu and Reilly instead of Orsi and Salkeld, McEntee and Lithgow instead of McGinty and Fjortoft and he somehow managed to get worse.

3 hours ago, KTID26 said:

You are truly a master of banter. A real wordsmith in the making. No, hang on, you are none of these things your just a twat ! 

Your team won promotion back to the big boys, but you seem very upset ! Strange behaviour.

12 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Kilmarnock win the league and the fans are still a sensitive wee bunch. Oh dear! Must be the Rangers gene within them.

You need to go on a forum where the Old Firm are discussed. 

1 hour ago, NFL12 said:

I ask again, what do you mean by the “Rangers gene”. Maybe you can answer tomorrow.

Just to confirm, your team has just won promotion and you are ABSOLUTELY NOT bothered about a bit of a piss take. Not bothered at all.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

But maybe you can respond to that tomorrow 😉

48 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Just to confirm, your team has just won promotion and you are ABSOLUTELY NOT bothered about a bit of a piss take. Not bothered at all.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

But maybe you can respond to that tomorrow 😉

I suppose even in the middle of the night P&B delivers, and even though this story started with Magyar, before we won the league, why did you mention that?

But aye good deflection. Maybe you know what a Rangers gene is?

Edited by NFL12

10 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Your team won promotion back to the big boys, but you seem very upset ! Strange behaviour.

not upset at all, I just cannot tolerate twats.

Hoping we can make a real promotion push, but it'll depend on what happens with the manager and who stays/goes.

Certain to be losing Clark, McCart, Rooney and Hendry so a huge rebuild needing done, and we're likely to be playing catch up as other teams press ahead with their new squads.

Genuine fear we won't even make the play offs.

10 hours ago, NFL12 said:

I suppose even in the middle of the night P&B delivers, and even though this story started with Magyar, before we won the league, why did you mention that?

But aye good deflection. Maybe you know what a Rangers gene is?

Rangers Gene:

Also known as the Ayrshire Bluenose Variant.

A scientific anomaly where a large proportion of people, predominantly middle aged men, support Kilmarnock Football Club while also, sometimes secretly, having a vested interested in The Rangers Football Club (and all past associates), despite typically being in the same league.

Unbeaten in 26 (18 wins and 8 draws) en-route to the title was spectacular way to end life in L1 but under no illusions we're stepping up a level and we won't have it all our own way, far from it. There will of course be bigger clubs than us in the league but we should be able to be competitive.

It's a huge summer ahead for Cove in regards to recruitment and adjusting from a solely part time club to a hybrid one. We currently have a small squad and with 6 going out of contract, 5 of them I expect will depart (1 gone already), we'll have our largest amount of new players in many a year. It will be a transition.

No one outside the boardroom currently knows how the hybrid setup will work. Not many of our PT players will switch to FT would be my guess due to their jobs and to a lesser extent their age. Fyvie off the top of my head might be the only one. Morgyn Neill possibly if he wants to relocate but i have my doubts over his ability in the Championship, however, still has 2 years left on his contract.

Someone else with 2 years left on his contract is Ross Draper. Any takers? Thought not. He'll be loaned out again if Elgin can be persuaded or some mutual agreement will be reached.

There is word of a new sponsor and this could contribute to a decent budget and the reason why we are going hybrid a year earlier than anticipated.Who we can attract, either permanent or via loan, will clearly be critical to how we fair in our first season. Up until now a lot, if not all, of our successful signings under Hartley have been players local to Aberdeen. Rory, Shay, Fyvie and to a lesser in regards to being successful Vigurs and Reynolds so I'd be interested who he brings in. Obviously in League 1/2, being PT and fairly Northern we were fishing in a relatively small pool for players so not trying to be critical of Hartley he just hasn't been tested fully on this front. We can cast our net slightly further now but it needs to accurate.

There are murmurings about the ground, would say terraces but we don't have yet, of Considine which is unlikely imo, and Dean Campbell.

Will be difficult to predict our league placement until the intent from the club is known.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Hoping for the play-off final this year and if we don't win, then fully expect that has to be the aim again next season.

Think Dundee will give everyone a real challenge next season, but if St J also come down, I can see them horsing this league with guys like May looking like Ronaldo.

2 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

That's strange. Going to Rugby Park and Ibrox should surely make you used to twats?

Now you have become a dick as well as a twat. Keep it up and we will go for a hat trick sonny.

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

STILL upset! Jings! A right wee sensitive soul aren't we?

Its 5 o'clock getting close to your mum telling you your chicken nuggets are ready. Time to go go sonny.

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Aww! Someone is in meltdown. And that's after your team win the league!! How sad!

Patter is  p*sh just what you would expect from a child.