Todays scores 30/4

53 minutes ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Darvel a bigger club than the lot of yous 

The only people that think that will be Darvel fans. As I said before, maybe in years to come they will be. But at the moment they are just a club that is having money pumped into them. The five clubs I mentioned are big in their own right - albeit Meadow have in the past been like Darvel......but they did have a massive history before that anyway.

What a result for Johnston’s Burgh today, rounding off a fantastic season.

Not sure how their budget compares to the rest of the league but would imagine they were punching well above their weight getting into next years 1st division.

Apparently 600 at the game today according to their fb page A hard to believe but absolutely brilliant if true (or even close!). Amazing what a club can achieve with some fresh blood into the committee and right managerial appointment!

23 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Not sure how their budget compares to the rest of the league but would imagine they were punching well above their weight getting into next years 1st division.

Apparently 600 at the game today according to their fb page A hard to believe but absolutely brilliant if true (or even close!). Amazing what a club can achieve with some fresh blood into the committee and right managerial appointment!

A fantastic club with lots of really good people behind the scenes. I’m so pleased for them. 

Edited by Lurcer

There’s was along the fans I was with. They were of the opinion it’s time for change. That’s what I was alluding too. Nothing more than some fans wanting change because they were not happy with what they’ve seen this year.

Those fans need a reality check.

Who do cumnock want? None of ur players played well today. 

Mon the papers

Funnily enough, players have poor games. The 2 mentioned are McLennan and Willet.

And they’ve already bought McGlaughlan and Ryzo off us this season. 2 players I’d have in our starting XI but struggled to get a game for us.

9 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

The biggest club between Glens Cumnock and Irvine Meadow ?, now theres an argument emoji23.png

8 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Winning one game doesn't make you a good team. It was your first league win over us in 13 years. Can you image telling the Cumnock teams of the 70's who literally took double figures off Talbot that they would go well over a decade without winning a league game.

When the big prizes are given out Cumnock are nowhere to be seen and haven't been for over 30 years. Absolute mediocrity

Do you have to be winning trophies every season to be considered a big club, if that’s the case there’s only one big .

There are plenty of teams who could claim to be the top dogs over the years when they were winning leagues and cups every other year but unfortunately have faded into mediocrity and at some time it will most likely happen to the present “ top dog”

IMO the past doesn’t count, its what’s happening now and just take a look at the current set up at Cumnock and it’s not hard to see they are a huge club.

1 hour ago, geo87 said:

One of the venues I'm looking forward to visiting next season, well done

37 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

One of the venues I'm looking forward to visiting next season, well done

Keanie Park is a real traditional junior (sorry if I have offended anyone) venue. It must have been some place back in the day when they were winning the Scottish. 

btw. I’m not sorry. 

Edited by Lurcer

2 hours ago, geo87 said:

Brilliant crowd hope some get the buzz for it and stay for next season and not just for good days when getting promotion 

Mon the papers

2 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Funnily enough, players have poor games. The 2 mentioned are McLennan and Willet.

And they’ve already bought McGlaughlan and Ryzo off us this season. 2 players I’d have in our starting XI but struggled to get a game for us.

Mclennan is a good player like u say had a bad game. Willet wit number was he yesterday? 

Mon the papers

14 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Mclennan is a good player like u say had a bad game. Willet wit number was he yesterday? 

Mon the papers

Banter at the expensive of Darvel =good. 
Banter at the expense of Clydebank =bad

Some clubs are more equal than others. 

14 hours ago, geo87 said:

Was about 50 there when i was up watching earlier in season. If they get 100 regular they’ll be doing great