Todays scores 30/4

1 hour ago, andy25 said:
1 hour ago, AM-1 said:
Has the Ayrshire Guardiolas bubble burst?!! 

Wouldn't think so. I'd think it would be a second string team as more important games coming up with Largs and Talbot

It certainly was a makeshift team ,  but it was a game we should have been out of sight in the first 20 mins .

It could easily have been 3 or 4 nil to the glens, crazy red card for glens turned the game on its head and buffs scored a few good goals and deserved the win .

If glens can keep our good league form going we’ll hopefully stay up 

19 minutes ago, Oscar Wilder said:
1 hour ago, .Stuart. said:

Target was to stay up this season which they’ve done on a limited budget.

Real test starts next season, won’t be easy with Cumnock coming in for some of our players.

How can Cumnock, take players from a bigger club?

Meadow a bigger club than Cumnock ? You’re having a laugh

Next years manager? There’s been no talk of Spence and Latta leaving.

There’s was along the fans I was with. They were of the opinion it’s time for change. That’s what I was alluding too. Nothing more than some fans wanting change because they were not happy with what they’ve seen this year.

1 minute ago, BigBo10 said:

There’s was along the fans I was with. They were of the opinion it’s time for change. That’s what I was alluding too. Nothing more than some fans wanting change because they were not happy with what they’ve seen this year.

Swap them fur our situation, f****n muppets if you ask me 🤷‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Cumnock are the new Cambuslang. Massive at one time but have slipped and are no longer relevant.

No danger Cumnock are as big as Meadow

Relevant ? Beat yous 2-1 at your place . Yous constantly poach players from us so how can we be irrelevant 

12 minutes ago, Cnock88 said:

Relevant ? Beat yous 2-1 at your place . Yous constantly poach players from us so how can we be irrelevant 

Winning one game doesn't make you a good team. It was your first league win over us in 13 years. Can you image telling the Cumnock teams of the 70's who literally took double figures off Talbot that they would go well over a decade without winning a league game.

When the big prizes are given out Cumnock are nowhere to be seen and haven't been for over 30 years. Absolute mediocrity

Edited by Wile E Coyote

11 minutes ago, Cnock88 said:

Yes, Cumnock are essentially Talbot’s feeder club. Keep up the good work 

23 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Put yer top 5 order of biggest clubs in the league

Auchinleck Talbot, Pollok, Clydebank, Irvine Meadow, Kilbirnie Ladeside. It will be a few years before I regard Darvel as a big club. Similarly I don't know why I regard Kilbirnie as big - maybe it's their large following despite losing for most of the season.

Auchinleck Talbot, Pollok, Clydebank, Irvine Meadow, Kilbirnie Ladeside. It will be a few years before I regard Darvel as a big club. Similarly I don't know why I regard Kilbirnie as big - maybe it's their large following despite losing for most of the season.
Kilbirnie is a strange wan I thought maybe Kilwinning would have been in there

6 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

Agree with these, bankies Talbot pollok Kilbirnie all massive supports 

4 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Target was to stay up this season which they’ve done on a limited budget.

Real test starts next season, won’t be easy with Cumnock coming in for some of our players.

Who do cumnock want? None of ur players played well today. 

Mon the papers