Todays scores 30/4

Talbot 3 Sauchie 1
Full-Time

Hyslop
G Wilson
Glasgow

Good performance from Talbot considering they were down to the bare bones.
The difference in Talbot with Graham Wilson upfront is night and day.
Does that mean ur happy what's that 2 cup finals now with a team that can't play football or a manager u and ur cronnies want out funny ur happy today and also name a team in Scotland that are in 2 major cup finals this year and will u be supporting the boys in the finals or will u belate them like u do after every game

Does that mean ur happy what's that 2 cup finals now with a team that can't play football or a manager u and ur cronnies want out funny ur happy today and also name a team in Scotland that are in 2 major cup finals this year and will u be supporting the boys in the finals or will u belate them like u do after every game
I'll give credit when it's deserved and I'll criticise when it's deserved.
Today they played well considering the players that were missing.
I've never wanted the manager out at any time.

I'll be there like I've been at every game this season and I'll be delighted when they win both.
That answer your question?

I'll be there like I've been at every game this season and I'll be delighted when they win both.
That answer your question?
Not really cause regardless how they have played recently and yeah it's been bare bones even in them games u and botlad etc have not been happy that's fine but u can't change ur tune cause we win today and u have agreed with the what I call them idiots u don't like the way talbot plays and think its time for changes or am I wrong but yet we are in 2 major cup finals tucker must be doing something wrong if he does that

Hastily arranged holiday brings me up north : starting with Meadow v Bankies, almost a non event as Medda failed to get enough men forward, keep possession well, or show any urgency until late in the game. Scrappy stuff, easy for the Bankies today. Possible penalty claim for the hosts,seldom threatened. Good to get a game in, hope I have a good week ! Attendance today ?

Hastily arranged holiday brings me up north : starting with Meadow v Bankies, almost a non event as Medda failed to get enough men forward, keep possession well, or show any urgency until late in the game. Scrappy stuff, easy for the Bankies today. Possible penalty claim for the hosts,seldom threatened. Good to get a game in, hope I have a good week ! Attendance today ?

We are dreadful

Spence must be under pressure. His signing of over the hill ex Talbot players was never going to end well.

Target was to stay up this season which they’ve done on a limited budget.

Real test starts next season, won’t be easy with Cumnock coming in for some of our players.

Target was to stay up this season which they’ve done on a limited budget.

Real test starts next season, won’t be easy with Cumnock coming in for some of our players.

Lot of grumbling and various names suggested for next year’s manager by some of the fans round me today. Some of the fans think differently. Be interesting to see how the remaining games pan out and how that affects the committees thinking.

Lot of grumbling and various names suggested for next year’s manager by some of the fans round me today. Some of the fans think differently. Be interesting to see how the remaining games pan out and how that affects the committees thinking.

Next years manager? There’s been no talk of Spence and Latta leaving.