Jobber of the Season

In a sea of mediocrity I'd go for Richard "Fozzy" Foster. Just about got away with the first half of the season with some decent performances but has been missing or just shite since December/ January.
My highlight of the summer will be watching Falkirk and Dunfermline fighting over his signing.
Has lost the rag a few times and his petulance reached a new nadir last night.
106279594_ScrappyDoo.gif.f163420f83f5b829d41824e842480aca.gif
In a squad containing Cammy Smith? No.

1 minute ago, Nizzy said:
3 hours ago, jagfox said:
In a sea of mediocrity I'd go for Richard "Fozzy" Foster. Just about got away with the first half of the season with some decent performances but has been missing or just shite since December/ January.
My highlight of the summer will be watching Falkirk and Dunfermline fighting over his signing.

Don't think Cammy is a jobber. Utterly underwhelming? Yes!

18 minutes ago, Nizzy said:
4 hours ago, jagfox said:

And I was gutted when he turned us down to sign for Thistle 🤔

22 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Don't think Cammy is a jobber. Utterly underwhelming? Yes!

I don’t actually think Chalmers fits the jobber description either. There’s something there if he can be arsed, but he’s a shitebag.

I can’t stop laughing at yer man in the black jacket nonchalantly walking off and leaving him to it.

Edited by Hammer Jag

3 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

And I was gutted when he turned us down to sign for Thistle 🤔

He's been an empty shirt for us. Could be a good signing for somebody as he definitely has ability and he doesn't seem to hide or not put in a shift. Just not worked out for whatever reason(s).

Where's the Graham Dorrans in that exact spot version? 

4 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I don’t actually think Chalmers fits the jobber description either. There’s something there if he can be arsed, but he’s a shitebag.

They could both be heading for jobber status as they are just going through the motions in general. 

3 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Worst individual performance I witnessed this season was from the full-back Accies had on loan from Wolves. Tiffoney nearly ended his career in the 6-1 game.

£1million player too haha!