Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

They hope the more sensational the headline, no matter how false and irrelevent, the more it will divert attention from the present situation.
What's a  more sensational,  relevent and true headline is that instead of Ibrox and Parkhead  they'll be visiting New Central Park and Balmoor next season [emoji2957]
Might get one of Celtic and Rangers away in the cups? Never quite thought that through, no surprised.

16 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ok, it's best left there.

If daft wee posturing really allows you to feel noble in the face of genuine human tragedy, please carry on. 

Again with the noble thing, what on earth are you on about? 

It's not daft wee posturing in the slightest, Raith Raver holds quite frankly, disgusting and vile views. They should always be challenged regardless of the scenario, and out of all the scenarios "Oh you've been relegated so you should engage with this crein with his banter" to me is a fucking wild take. 

There's been plenty of well documented, and public acts of people holding cretins to account for the shite they spout. 

If you consider it to be daft posturing that's your bag, look the other way when there's genuine humane tragedy. 

Just to add incase it's not clear - Batter on and rip the pish about Dunfermline being shite, we have been absolutely ganting and following our pre season aspirations, we're absolutely ripe for a piss taking. It doesn't matter what team you support, it does matter though what views you hold, if you agree with John Sims views then you're an absolute belter and no one is under any obligation to go along with any shite you spout. 

Edited by Grant228

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why would we have been visiting Celtic Park and/or Ibrox next season?

Absolutely no one is trying to divert attention or pretend we weren't shit and relegated.

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:
10 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:
They hope the more sensational the headline, no matter how false and irrelevent, the more it will divert attention from the present situation.
What's a  more sensational,  relevent and true headline is that instead of Ibrox and Parkhead  they'll be visiting New Central Park and Balmoor next season emoji2957.png

Might get one of Celtic and Rangers away in the cups? Never quite thought that through, no surprised.

It’s pretty obvious that he’s contrasting the preseason optimism about last seasons squad’s promotion prospects (notwithstanding having PG as manager) against the fact that you’re leaving the division in the opposite direction.

Never quite thought that through, eh?

Raith Raver having another absolutely normal one here.

He’s literally the only person on this entire forum I have on ignore. I don’t often buy into ‘obsessed’ patter but I’d reckon at least 80% of his posts are Paras-related.

13 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

It’s pretty obvious that he’s contrasting the preseason optimism about last seasons squad’s promotion prospects (notwithstanding having PG as manager) against the fact that you’re leaving the division in the opposite direction.

FFS the guy is an absolute fucking walloper with highly questionable opinions. Please don't encourage him.

Can still visit ibrox or parkhead next season though? Looks like you never thought that through either, no surprise.

21 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

FFS the guy is an absolute fucking walloper with highly questionable opinions. Please don't encourage him.

😁 ME encourage him?? 🤣🤣🤣 A few of you guys never fail to bite whenever he casts his line your way. Until you stop responding he’ll keep on fishing.  Pretty bloody obvious I’d’ve thought…….

Just now, Rob1885 said:
36 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Can still visit ibrox or parkhead next season though? Looks like you never thought that through either, no surprise.

Errr, you never heard of the Scottish Cup and the League Cup, or whatever it’ll be called next season?  Never thought THAT through either, did you??  No surprise.   😜

Errr, you never heard of the Scottish Cup and the League Cup, or whatever it’ll be called next season?  Never thought THAT through either, did you??  No surprise.   [emoji12]

Ramblings of a weirdo ^

12 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

@Rudolph Hucker was concerned that someone was threatening to be a worse poster than him and decided to take action.

😆 naw, Raith Raver is way worse than I'll ever be. And you're no great shakes yourself, tbh.....   😜

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Must have rambled some amount of pish to be sitting on -4000 rep tbf.

Wow, thanx for looking! 😁 They've been there for years, the work of a demented old troll (and his ten aliases) who's probably deid by now. 

Anyhoo, wot about you - a poster whose very username outs him as a deluded fanboy of a guy who spent most of his career as a jobber in the Scottish lower leagues. 😁 Wot an embarrassment that is.......  

6 hours ago, Grant228 said:

It's not daft wee posturing in the slightest, Raith Raver holds quite frankly, disgusting and vile views. They should always be challenged

You weren't challenging the views he was expressing though.

You were referring to other things he'd said elsewhere.

5 hours ago, smpar said:

He’s literally the only person on this entire forum I have on ignore. I don’t often buy into ‘obsessed’ patter but I’d reckon at least 80% of his posts are Paras-related.

Big team found.

16 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Wow, thanx for looking! 😁 They've been there for years, the work of a demented old troll (and his ten aliases) who's probably deid by now. 

Anyhoo, wot about you - a poster whose very username outs him as a deluded fanboy of a guy who spent most of his career as a jobber in the Scottish lower leagues. 😁 Wot an embarrassment that is.......  

Oh dear, cracked like an egg.

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Oh dear, cracked like an egg.

Awww I'm sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm sure you'll get through it though. In League One.......    😆