Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

1 minute ago, Sweaty Morph said:

Yogi fucking hates the Fifers, eh?

I feel for the decent Pars fans, I really do. But Hughes? f**k him; I hope he gets rightly punted and never stinks out another teams dugout again. He should be finished in management after this.

Are you sure…this relegation could be down to society.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Don't think that was a red card for Ambrose myself, would like to see it back again though.

Also don't think we'll ever score a goal again the way we're playing. Brutal stuff from us. I fear that this will go the distance...

What do I know eh. 

Girls don't like boys girls like Simon Murray

It’s days like this that every fan should get to have at least once. Epic limbs at the goal and the final whistle. Coyle got the balance right and the substitutions were inspired. Bob’s efforts to get that ball to Murray was the stuff off heros. Bring on the Errdrie!

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

Hughes came into our dressing and told the players they were a disgrace and they were all sacked. Cuthbert stood up and told him to take responsibility for it a bit of a rammy kicked off. 

Hughes was then led out the dressing room and sacked himself. 

Would be over the moon with that exact scenario. Hopefully Hughes tells the players straight.. they’re a fucking disgrace and wage thieves to a man. Players like dorrans, lawless, polworth, chalmers and ambrose should be absolutely hounded out the club along with the gaffer. I just wish we were relegated at home to QOTS, when there was 5500 there to tell the players exactly what we think of them. They’ve got away with it today, so has Yogi. 

2 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

It’s days like this that every fan should get to have at least once. Epic limbs at the goal and the final whistle. Coyle got the balance right and the substitutions were inspired. Bob’s efforts to get that ball to Murray was the stuff off heros. Bring on the Errdrie!

Well done QP!

Congrats to QP and good luck in the final against Airdrie.

Not much to say about the game itself this afternoon. I felt we created some decent openings and the red card looked like a yellow all day. The decision to not start Thomas was moronic and Hughes playing for ET after we went down to 10 men was pure, unfiltered shitebaggery. To then see him panicking and shoving players on after it was too late was just pitiful.

The players all fell to the ground at the final whistle, indicating they were devastated. If they cared that much, they could have easily avoided this outcome by showing some effort during the 38 matches we played. Unlike in 2013, there is no points deduction or financial crisis to blame this failure on.

We deserve to be relegated and in truth, we were fortunate to even have a chance in the play-offs. The reset button will need to be pressed because there is little to nothing to work with in the squad or in the dugout. I noticed Hughes talking about next season but the ST sales would be a calamity if he wasn't removed. Not many managers come back from having thousands of people chanting "Get tae f**k" or "Dirty Falkirk b*****d" at them.