Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

Why? Neither of us are getting out of League 1 if we’re both there. Kelty, Falkirk, one of Airdrie or Montrose will be miles better.
Kelty have money but are still an unknown, Falkirk may continue to be shite and Montrose and Airdrie may not have another good season like that. Lets not forget how shite a division it truly is.

Dunfermline in that division is another big budget club we'll have no chance of competing with. I'd much rather Airdrie and Montrose.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Kelty have money but are still an unknown, Falkirk may continue to be shite and Montrose and Airdrie may not have another good season like that. Lets not forget how shite a division it truly is.

Dunfermline in that division is another big budget club we'll have no chance of competing with. I'd much rather Airdrie and Montrose.

That budget will be wielded by the man that paid a fee for Joe Chalmers, you'll be fine. 

This is the club that is using that money on guys like Polworth, Chalmers, Pybus et al as our main men. I wouldn’t worry about us having the biggest budget, given it continuously gets chucked at utter shit.

40 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Not reducing the prices is a piss poor decision by the club. Should be, at the most, £15 for adults.

We're a sorry state on and off the pitch.

Aye, this is widely unpopular across social media. Lots of fans pretty pissed off with the prices, and rightly so. Club have had yet another shocker here.

Perhaps they see it as an attempt to recoup some of the cash Hughes has been allowed to chuck at dross?

The grant thing is adding another element. I hope our players ignore it and focus on winning the game. Alternatively I hope grant senior knows he is completely unwelcome and should never show his face at a pars game again. Failure as a manager and complete disgrace as a man.  No welcome and no entry at  our ground. 

Edited by parsforlife

13 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

Putting aside the “who has the shitest team” debate for one moment, can any Pars fans advise the best place to park for away fans on Saturday?

You should get parked no bother in the streets of Garvock. Will struggle on Halbeath Road but Garvock’s a relatively big area with plenty street parking. Alternatively there’s a proper car park called Leys Park Road situated on the other side of Aldi from East End, it was being used as a covid testing drive through centre but I think that’s finished, limited spaces though. 

Right back to who’s shitter…

Edited by The Toun Clock

48 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

Putting aside the “who has the shitest team” debate for one moment, can any Pars fans advise the best place to park for away fans on Saturday?

Leys Park CP is fine. Might be a wee wait to get out unless you've pumped us and everyone's away home by full time.