Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Some of the Dunfermline fans are handling this relegation lark very badly.

Seems to have hit you so hard your sympathising with Raith Raver, you have my condolences. 

Edited by Grant228

42 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Seems to have hit you so hard your symoathising with Raith Raver, you have my condolences. 

I've enjoyed his collation of chirpy predictions from Dunfermline fans on here.  

That really is all.

I actually don't see it tbf, probably as reasoned a response as any relegation really. Odd that you see it this way tbh.

5 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

But back to the serious stuff, has Yogi published his 5 year plan to get Pars to the Premier league out if the First Division yet?

He got us out of the First Division on Saturday. 

59 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I actually don't see it tbf, probably as reasoned a response as any relegation really. Odd that you see it this way tbh.

Plenty are fine with it, taking it fatalistically on the chin.

A couple on here have felt the need to lash out though, at the type of Mickey taking that's pretty standard in the circumstances.

22 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

A couple on here have felt the need to lash out though, at the type of Mickey taking that's pretty standard in the circumstances.

We got ribbed rotten when we failed to get promoted from the 1st division with our "Roaring Back" moto - we had been been out of sight at one point then nose dived towards the end, letting Ayr overtake us and win. The funniest post I ever saw on P&B was a video of the "Roaring Back" sign being locked away in a shed, done by an Ayr fan.

9 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Still don't really see that tbh. 

See a few Dunfermline fans not engaging with a rape apologist, that's pretty standard in any circumstance. 

3 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

MT realises he's fucked it by siding with P&B's biggest jobber and is now scrambling.

Just stop posting as you're only making it worse.

On the subject of Dunfermline's relegation, I'm absolutely siding with him. 

None of the rest belongs in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

On the subject of Dunfermline's relegation, I'm absolutely siding with him. 

None of the rest belongs in this thread.

I wouldn't proudly side with a rape apologist under any circumstances tbh but on you go.

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I wouldn't proudly side with a rape apologist under any circumstances tbh but on you go.

Ok, it's best left there.

If daft wee posturing really allows you to feel noble in the face of genuine human tragedy, please carry on. 

6 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ok, it's best left there.

If daft wee posturing really allows you to feel noble in the face of genuine human tragedy, please carry on. 

They hope the more sensational the headline, no matter how false and irrelevent, the more it will divert attention from the present situation.

What's a  more sensational,  relevent and true headline is that instead of Ibrox and Parkhead  they'll be visiting New Central Park and Balmoor next season 🤪