Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It requires a massive and distasteful leap.

I think your citing of the topic in this daft wee context is a lot less gallant than you'd wish to see it as.

Distasteful to call someone out on there abhorrent views? If it is then I'll take it tbh. 

There's no context where anything Raith Raver posts should be taken seriously. 

No idea what you mean by the gallant part, how bizarre. 

Edited by Grant228

Wait, are we, as fans, supposed to feel personally humiliated?
Folk seriously think that? 

Yep, the Raith fans did warn us, after all. We should all be personally humiliated that we didn’t listen and allowed our board to appoint him.

Just about every Pars fan on here has openly said we’re going down for months and the vast majority of us acknowledged we were lucky to avoid bottom spot and have a shot at the playoffs. Even then, I don’t think many of us were confident ahead of the weekend - I certainly expected us to lose, as we did.

51 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

In the context of "unrelated" it's not even that large a jump to point out that someone picking faults with a post from 10 months ago, has been spewing rape apologist bile since February.

Liar liar pants on fire :)

36 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

There's no context where anything Raith Raver posts should be taken seriously. . 

I can understand how a person of your low integrity might want to deny the context of boasting about the likelyhood winning promotion or even the league before it has even started, now that you've achieved relegation instead.

Meanwhile, back on topic:

August 9th Grant228 wrote:
"
before the season started I reckoned Dunfermline could go for promotion"

Yea, doesn't it fit the context...     😂

Edited by Raith_Raver

1 hour ago, sick boy said:

Somehow Raith have still managed to come out worst on this thread, some rabble.

Grant228, Stellaboz and Da_no_1 all taking relief from a known and self confessed pondlife troll - now there's a surprise.

I think you should check out the approval ratings for their euphoric delusions laid bare ...

Edited by Raith_Raver

5 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Grant228, Stellaboz and Da_no_1 all taking relief from a known and self confessed pondlife troll - now there's a surprise.

You are a genuine rape apologist. 

You have posted on ffc thread within a minute of every goal Falkirk have conceded this season, yet here you are calling people trolls, jesus.

Truly vile human being, away champion your rapist.

8 minutes ago, sick boy said:

You are a genuine rape apologist. 

You have posted on ffc thread within a minute of every goal Falkirk have conceded this season, yet here you are calling people trolls, jesus.

Truly vile human being, away champion your rapist.

:)

16 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

:)

Stellaboz is desprately flashing the red - was it something I said?

Raith_Raver, (27th July):
"Great to hear the perennial bragging about how you're going to win the league before it's started, followed by the inevitable "get that c**t out" when reality strikes around January."

Stellaboz replied:
"You're not this thick. Are you? Seriously, you cannot be this stupid. If you're genuinely this stupid, I honestly feel sorry for you."

I suspect you're now feeling sorry for yourself

...and somewhat stupid

7 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Stellaboz is desprately flashing the red - was it something I said?

Raith_Raver, (27th July):
"Great to hear the perennial bragging about how you're going to win the league before it's started, followed by the inevitable "get that c**t out" when reality strikes around January."

Stellaboz replied:
"You're not this thick. Are you? Seriously, you cannot be this stupid. If you're genuinely this stupid, I honestly feel sorry for you."

I suspect you're now feeling sorry for yourself

...and somewhat stupid

You seem like a simple sort who needs this for his pathetically low self esteem and ego so I'll spell it out for you best I can here:

Did you really take all the "we're going to win the league" stuff seriously? Did you really completely miss the irony in some of those posts? 

I don't feel stupid in the slightest and I'm feeling quite content with myself that I don't have to drag up posts from a rival team's supporters, give it the old "hahaha look at you" whilst getting it wrong in order to enjoy my day. 

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I don't feel stupid in the slightest ...

You were caught out in your regular over reactions to ordinary posts.

You're too stupid to recognise your stupidity even when it's pointed out to you.

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

You were caught out in your regular over reactions to ordinary posts.You're too stupid to recognise your stupidity even when it's pointed out to you.

44 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Fucking hell. 

Hypocrite: 🤪

Stellaboz:

Fucking hell :)

But back to the serious stuff, has Yogi published his 5 year plan to get Pars to the Premier league out if the First Division yet?

The only ‘told you so’ I’ll accept is from Ayr fans re Chalmers. He’s even worse than they described, and he initially looked half decent.

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Sorry, I was looking for the Queen's Park vs Dunfermline matches thread. I appear to have stumbled into the "This season's handbags" one by accident. 

QP v Airdrie match thread now running in L1 forum. You're welcome there. This game was over 2 days ago...just Pars fans not moving onto the inevitable I suppose. 😭