Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

9 hours ago, Anonymous Spider said:

Well now. Story of those two games is some gritty defending and some excellent subs from Coyle. Changes on Wednesday got us a bit of a grip when we were under the cosh and then a big decision to go two up and take the game to them yesterday (when we’re all probably thinking let’s take our chances on pens).  

Simon Murray tho. What a dude. 

What’s the story here? I thought Coyle wasn’t taking charge till next season. 

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Officially he isn't, but he's still in the dugout calling the shots and also managed to get himself booked a few weeks ago so who knows? 

14 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

He is still contracted to his previous team in India until sometime in June. However, with their season over they have allowed him to 'help us' until he officially leaves them and joins us.

A small sample from a single page of start of the season (Walking Down the Halbeath Road p2152):
Stellaboz :
"Just give us the league trophy already"
ShaggysBeard:
"The squad now looks at the very least competitive with Kilmarnock, maybe even slightly better. Out wide and up front I think the squad is looking comfortably ahead of our rivals."
101 :
"8/1 now seems mental price for us to win the league. Not saying it's guarantee but I would have thought 3/1 would have been much closer"
DAFC :
"Still think Kilmarnock will win it, but I'd be expecting to be pushing them all the way with that attacking line-up."
Stoo61 :
"To be completely honest, this is unfair now, absolutely strolling this league.
Over by Christmas".  
Ramitbawdeep:
"This is a well balanced squad. If we've not won the league before the clocks go back Grant has to go."
HOW MANY MORE FROM THE USUAL POSTERS ON HERE WOULD YOU LIKE WOULD YOU LIKE?
Raith_Raver, with the usual 7 red dots:
"Great to hear the perennial bragging about how you're going to win the league before it's started, followed by the inevitable "get that c**t out" when reality strikes around January."
With one of a dozen typical replies, eg Stellaboz:
"You're not this thick. Are you? Seriously, you cannot be this stupid. If you're genuinely this stupid, I honestly feel sorry for you."

🤣

We want more [emoji23]

Mockery is always appropriate when a side gets relegated.

That's even more the case when the club in question is relatively big.  If some of their fans made confident noises earlier on, all the better.

Objecting to it is a bit daft.  Doing so by referring to someone's rape is distasteful.

On 15/04/2022 at 20:24, Raith_Raver said:

Sim has a spine and greatly to be admired, standing up to the avalanche of shite that's come his way from the media, Fat Val, the Ginger Dwarf and all the virtue signalling shitheads on sites like this.

27 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Mockery is always appropriate when a side gets relegated.

That's even more the case when the club in question is relatively big.  If some of their fans made confident noises earlier on, all the better.

Objecting to it is a bit daft.  Doing so by referring to someone's rape is distasteful.

Good job no one's referring to the rape then eh? Just the disgusting posts like the above that Raith Raver has made in the past. 

99.9 of posters can get wired right in, I've laughed at Raith's and Falkirks failures in the past and will do so in the future, but if you're going to start dragging posts up from nearly a year ago, you probably shouldn't have been sticking up for rape apologists less than a month ago. 

I wouldn't say it's distasteful to point out his views are vile, I hope he gets reminded on a daily basis that women hating weirdos like him can get so far to f**k. 

It's not the subject of people laughing at Dunfermline I'm objecting to, it's purely just Raith Raver and his ilk.

Edited by Grant228

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Good job no one's referring to the rape then eh? Just the disgusting posts like the above that Raith Raver has made in the past. 

99.9 of posters can get wired right in, I've laughed at Raith's and Falkirks failures in the past and will do so in the future, but if you're going to start dragging posts up from nearly a year ago, you probably shouldn't have been sticking up for rape apologists less than a month ago. 

I wouldn't say it's distasteful to point out his views are vile, I hope he gets reminded on a daily basis that women hating weirdos like him can so far to f**k. 

It's not the subject of people laughing at Dunfermline I'm objecting to, it's purely just Raith Raver and his ilk.

Of course it was being referred to.

You did so to deflect from the piss taking about your football team. 

My teams is shite i feel shite and I’m absolutely raging at our board for letting this happen,

i accept and can’t deny any ridicule sent our way, honestly go ahead and enjoy it.

But those that are rape apologists deserve no respect. 

49 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

😄

Anything to take your mind of the pain and divert attention from the humiliation you must be feeling...

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Spot on. On a match thread where a team 4th in the league below just humiliated them, the fans of the "massive" club, with their massive ego and massive expectations are so desperate to deflect attention from their massive fall that they now want to discuss things that have absolutely nothing to do with their club.

7 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nope. 

Fire in with any piss taking, we're absolutely ripe for it. Just don't be a rape apologist belter. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Nope. 

Fire in with any piss taking, we're absolutely ripe for it. Just don't be a rape apologist belter. 

Best not to connect the Goodwillie business to the utterly unrelated, trivial piss taking over relegation then.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Best not to connect the Goodwillie business to the utterly unrelated, trivial piss taking over relegation then.

Nah, as I said Raith Raver should be reminded daily that his views are abhorrent. 

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Your defence is that you're playing the man, not the ball?

Absolutely. 

In the context of "unrelated" it's not even that large a jump to point out that someone picking faults with a post from 10 months ago, has been spewing rape apologist bile since February. 

I fail to see why anyone should go along with any piss taking or ribbing from such a creature. 

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Absolutely. 

In the context of "unrelated" it's not even that large a jump to point out that someone picking faults with a post from 10 months ago, has been spewing rape apologist bile since February. 

I fail to see why anyone should go along with any piss taking or ribbing from such a creature. 

It requires a massive and distasteful leap.

I think your citing of the topic in this daft wee context is a lot less gallant than you'd wish to see it as.