Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

Who gives the slightest f**k if fans, football ones at that were optimistic? Christ. 

It's all good banter and that, but I'm not having the rape apologist, women hating Raith poster making out its some great crime following some of his takes on the Goodwillie signing. 

Some fans thought we wouldn't be shit, big deal. At least they weren't all keen for supporting a rapist, ken? 

30 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Who gives the slightest f**k if fans, football ones at that were optimistic? Christ. 

It's all good banter and that, but I'm not having the rape apologist, women hating Raith poster making out its some great crime following some of his takes on the Goodwillie signing. 

Some fans thought we wouldn't be shit, big deal. At least they weren't all keen for supporting a rapist, ken? 

At least you slept well I see!

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

So now a few posters on here (how many incidentally?) are indicative of the Pars support as a whole?

That's how it works is it not? I thought the regulars from each club (especially ours) claims to speak for the entire support 🤔 

You're a prime mover in regularly labelling the entire RRFC support (this Kingdom is ours) with the views of posters here. Indeed you've done it again. How do you know we were all "keen" to sign a rapist? Did you poll the entire Raith support (to use your own rhetoric, if I may)? You know fine we weren't. This is what is known as hoist by your own petard.

As big Yogi says, take your medicine. Get doon and stay doon.

2 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

You're a prime mover in regularly labelling the entire RRFC support (this Kingdom is ours) with the views of posters here. Indeed you've done it again. How do you know we were all "keen" to sign a rapist? Did you poll the entire Raith support (to use your own rhetoric, if I may)? You know fine we weren't. This is what is known as hoist by your own petard.

As big Yogi says, take your medicine. Get doon and stay doon.

Tell me, the term "Raith Poster" is referring to how many posters on this forum? 

5 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Red card looks very harsh upon first viewing 😂

Look at the reaction of the Pars players to the red card. They couldn't give a single f**k.

I'd be going mental at the ref if one of my teammates was sent off for that in the first game of the season, never mind in a game that we had to win to avoid relegation. 

5 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Look at the reaction of the Pars players to the red card. They couldn't give a single f**k.

I'd be going mental at the ref if one of my teammates was sent off for that in the first game of the season, never mind in a game that we had to win to avoid relegation. 

Buzzing that they won't have to play under Yogi again/get an extra week off. 

Maybe a wee bit of column A, a wee bit of column B, I can't imagine we've been an enjoyable club to be at this season. Even then I don't get the impression the players are that fucked, the warning signs were there with the second half performance v QoTS. 

7 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Stoo61 :
"To be completely honest, this is unfair now, absolutely strolling this league.

Over by Christmas"

Extremely flattered to be in this list. For the record I believed we would be 37 points clear on Christmas day 2021 and that our fearless leader and squad of loyal warriors would be strolling and indeed pirouetting towards the title. We are a HUGE club. 

flattered happy tears GIF by America's Got Talent

That's cute, I'll take that as confirmation that you know you've made a c**t of it, off you pop x
Lol. Time is a great healer Grant. Uncle Yogi says you're all in it together and you've to take your medicine (both of these several times in the one interview) so once you've slept on how much of a c**t you and your underachievers have made of things...no, hang on, you have done already. Well, the big banter boy Yogi wants to help get you back where you belong. Doesn't say where that is, but you've to roll your sleeves up, look in the mirror etc. Sounds like good advice because down there, in L1, no one can hear you scream.

Cheerybyethenoooooooooo