Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Mind folk said Dunfermline would give Killie a fight for the title, mind Ayr fans wanted Yogi, mind signing sleepy Joe when we told you he was shite, mind thinking Efe Ambrose was a good signing.  A few months is a long time in football 😂

It was the press was it not? Most of us had Killie and The Caley finishing above them, given they had far better squads. They took what Peter Grant said about challenging for the title as fact that they would. 

1 hour ago, Sweaty Morph said:

Yogi fucking hates the Fifers, eh?

I feel for the decent Pars fans, I really do. But Hughes? f**k him; I hope he gets rightly punted and never stinks out another teams dugout again. He should be finished in management after this.

Don’t worry I’m his mates in the media will make sure he takes as little responsibility as possible 

Hughes came into our dressing and told the players they were a disgrace and they were all sacked. Cuthbert stood up and told him to take responsibility for it a bit of a rammy kicked off. 
Hughes was then led out the dressing room and sacked himself. 

I doubt there’s anyone in that Pars dressing room that would stand up and say that to Hughes. Gutless shitebags the lot of them.

11 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

If you play like you did on Wednesday, maybe not. A wee flash from Quitongo or Murray and you can look forward to a Fife Classico with Kelty. Mouthwatering.

For the first time ever, I think I called it right. 180 minutes to score against us and the Pars couldn't do it. And we didn't need to step it up. Hee feckin haw.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

23 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It was the press was it not? Most of us had Killie and The Caley finishing above them, given they had far better squads. They took what Peter Grant said about challenging for the title as fact that they would. 

'They' didn't include the vast majority of Pars fans. Most of us knew that Grant would be a hideous appointment.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

'They' didn't include the vast majority of Pars fans. Most of us knew that Grant would be a hideous appointment.

Aye it was 95% the press saying you would challenge. Anyone with working eyes and brains could see there were better teams with better managers in the league. 

20 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

How do Fifers sleep at night? Sweet John is so much better than this. I'll always love you, Yogi x

1790672-37810731-2560-1440.jpg

He’s been dining out on that cup win ever since. When did he last win a league? 2005.

I doubt there’s anyone in that Pars dressing room that would stand up and say that to Hughes. Gutless shitebags the lot of them.

Nah, I reckon Joe Chalmers would do this. He seems like your old school ‘hard as nails’ midfielder that wouldn’t stand for Hughes’ nonsense.

In all seriousness, Donaldson’s probably the only player likely to stand up to anyone/show any leadership, but Hughes brought him here on loan and Donaldson will most likely just be glad he doesn’t have to play for him again. The rest 100% fit your description.

Guys like Lawless, Polworth, Chalmers, Dorrans and Ambrose would have been straight on their phones to try and get last minute holidays, buzzing that they get an extra week off.

The majority of players we have signed up for next year were probably straight on to their agents to try and engineer a move away, particularly if Yogi keeps his job.

Aye it was 95% the press saying you would challenge. Anyone with working eyes and brains could see there were better teams with better managers in the league. 
Not really. P&B posters predicted Dunfermline would finish second behind Killie.

8 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
31 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Not really. P&B posters predicted Dunfermline would finish second behind Killie.

Hardly any if I recall any they were rightly laughed at.

12 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
35 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Their fans had them as good bets when they were scoring a barrowload of goals against teams like Stenhousemuir before the league started

3 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Their fans had them as good bets when they were scoring a barrowload of goals against teams like Stenhousemuir before the league started

A few fans. Not the majority you're trying to convince everyone and yourself.

1 minute ago, Raith_Raver said:

Shite. I was referring to you lot on here, and I've a long memory

So now a few posters on here (how many incidentally?) are indicative of the Pars support as a whole?