Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

Downfermline pathetic.. Am I right lads? 

To be honest that's us now at 30% teams moving out the league. 

So for some of us thats 3 new grounds to visit.. For others at least 8.

First of all, well done Queens Park. Throughly deserved that. You wanted it more and made changes to win the game. If Yogi’s here next year, I’m really doubting I’ll buy a season ticket.

That being said, it’s hard to blame him. It’s not like he waited until the 90th minute (or was it stoppage time already?), when we had gone 1-0 down, to bring on a striker. Also not like he had someone of Dom Thomas’ quality as an unused sub.

At no point in that game did we look like we’d set up to try and win it. Queens Park’s subs were made in an attempt to win the game/turn things in their favour and they got the rewards they deserved for that.

Anyone on the dressing room done a Kevin Cuthbert on Hughes yet?

No idea what a Kevin Cuthbert is(?), but if it involves chasing him out the door/making it clear nobody wants him here, that would be great. He signed a lot of these wasters though, so I doubt it.

Fairly clear he fell out with Thomas. You don’t leave someone of his quality on the bench for crucial games otherwise. The one player at the club who could have won the game for us, despite the manager. Can’t imagine Hughes is remotely popular with a lot of the players he didn’t sign. He’s alienated most of them at some point during his tenure.

1 hour ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Can someone please gain audio of the reaction at the end. 

Needing a new ring tone.

I was there so could reenact much of the/my booing and the chants aimed at requesting the manager to please resign his position.

1 hour ago, honeyboy edwards said:

When are the highlights available online?? Will I have to wait till after midnight?

Queen's will surely have them up soon.

1 hour ago, Against The Machine said:

AN EIGHTEEN MONTH DEAL

Yup. Insanity. Hopefully there was a relegation clause, but with this board wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Ah well, you were all warned about Hughes. Get doon!!

The fans don't appoint managers, so any 'warnings' to fans mean nothing. Many were against it anyway.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Hard to tell by the stream but it looked to me like he shaked a few hands then fucked off straight down the tunnel to chants of "Yogi, get to f**k", didn't go onto the pitch to see the players etc, or even berate the ref for the red. 

It looks, and hopefully it is, the sign of a manager fucking off. 

He didn't look pleased at the loud chants directed towards him. Hope he takes heed and fucks so far off. But then this is probably his last full time gig, at least for a long time, so maybe he'll cling on.

42 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

Spiders kept on battling when Pars missed good chances to win.

Dunfermline: always the Bridie, never the bride.

Ha! Well played. Also bang on about our shitebags 

20 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

Any chance of Administration? You guys have paid a lot for those kiddy-on players. But bye bye!!

Nah, despite clownish managerial appointments, the club have actually posted a profit in most of the recent season. Reckon they'll have fucked the budget this season mind. Will be interesting to see the accounts for the season.

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Anyone on the dressing room done a Kevin Cuthbert on Hughes yet?

Hopefully!

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

No idea what a Kevin Cuthbert is(?) 

A quality goalkeeper.

Aye right enough you'll have forgotten what one of them is given the state of the keepers you've had at East End over the years. 

8 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

No idea what a Kevin Cuthbert is(?), but if it involves chasing him out the door/making it clear nobody wants him here, that would be great. He signed a lot of these wasters though, so I doubt it.

Fairly clear he fell out with Thomas. You don’t leave someone of his quality on the bench for crucial games otherwise. The one player at the club who could have won the game for us, despite the manager. Can’t imagine Hughes is remotely popular with a lot of the players he didn’t sign. He’s alienated most of them at some point during his tenure.

Hughes came into our dressing and told the players they were a disgrace and they were all sacked. Cuthbert stood up and told him to take responsibility for it a bit of a rammy kicked off. 

Hughes was then led out the dressing room and sacked himself. 

Hughes came into our dressing and told the players they were a disgrace and they were all sacked. Cuthbert stood up and told him to take responsibility for it a bit of a rammy kicked off. 
Hughes was then led out the dressing room and sacked himself. 
Was it that Cuthbert tried to get him up against he wall as well? Sure he ready to lamp him