Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

I appreciate this will sound mental, but If the clubs aim is to get promoted to the premiership then relegation today might not be the worst thing in the long term, seems to happen fairly often that teams coming up from league one will take that momentum to then challenge in the playoffs of the championship, quite frankly with Hughes at the helm we were never going to do that. 

At least you've progressed to the 'bargaining' phase quite quickly, but I suspect things will look rather different in November when you're getting gubbed by Kelty. 

Just now, Grant228 said:

Hard to tell by the stream but it looked to me like he shaked a few hands then fucked off straight down the tunnel to chants of "Yogi, get to f**k", didn't go onto the pitch to see the players etc, or even berate the ref for the red. 

It looks, and hopefully it is, the sign of a manager fucking off. 

After he relegated us, he went into the dressing room at full time and told all the players that they could f**k off and find new clubs. The chairman had to then come in and remind Hughes that he wasn't under contract for next season, that he'd be fucking off, and that half of the squad were under contract. 

Just now, Grant228 said:

Hard to tell by the stream but it looked to me like he shaked a few hands then fucked off straight down the tunnel to chants of "Yogi, get to f**k", didn't go onto the pitch to see the players etc, or even berate the ref for the red. 

It looks, and hopefully it is, the sign of a manager fucking off. 

Get him chased the guy is an absolute imposter in the dugout.  I was genuinely stunned your board appointed him after he took us down.  Still at least it wasn’t the worst decision a board if Fife made by a long shot. 

2 minutes ago, Trump said:

Yeah, we thought that. Seems you have some mental people at your club making decisions similar to us, so good luck!

Aye, any talk I make about clearing out and gaining momentum is of course hugely dependent on our board making the right managerial choice, somethung they haven't done since they appointed Johnston. 

Also good luck to QP, would be nice if them or Montrose went up but Airdrie just scored again. 

15 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I appreciate this will sound mental, but If the clubs aim is to get promoted to the premiership then relegation today might not be the worst thing in the long term, seems to happen fairly often that teams coming up from league one will take that momentum to then challenge in the playoffs of the championship, 

Aye like yer pals at Falkirk have done? Enjoy your stay 🤣