Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Read that ticket sales are horrendous for this. Seemingly only just over 1000 for the home end currently.

The board only have themselves to blame, they shouldn’t take the fans for granted.

Just now, Islay said:

The board only have themselves to blame, they shouldn’t take the fans for granted.

Yup, they've made a massive clattering c**t of things, not just here but across the season.

- Couldn't be arsed doing a wee video or social media campaign to get fans excited to be back in the stadium 

- Hired Peter Grant

- That abysmal statement that blamed the fans and lied about other things too

- Hired John Hughes

- Didn't bother to let fans in when restricted numbers were allowed over winter

- Made a c**t of the pricing for today

- Put prices down a bit but lied about things in a huffy wee statement

- Can't be arsed to staff Charlie D's yet again

35 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Bit shit these games aren’t televised, with no games for most clubs there would surely be an audience for it. Although I guess it at least means you get 3pm Kick Off instead of an evening game. 

Sadist. 

The last time I was in that area of EEP it was terracing. I was 12 and had travelled by service bus to the game on my own. Some of the QP big boys invited me up to stand with them to “keep me safe”. I felt special! Within a few minutes two Fifers in Crombies & DMs came over and in a tongue I barely recognised said something about “getting it after the game” as one of them produced a knife. I say knife but he’d have struggled to sharpen a pencil to be honest but the intent was there.

No idea what the score was. Think it was a League Cup section game. Never saw the chibber again.

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

If you play like you did on Wednesday, maybe not. A wee flash from Quitongo or Murray and you can look forward to a Fife Classico with Kelty. Mouthwatering.

If you play like you did on Wednesday its unlikely that even Dunfermline will chuck it. 

If you play like you did on Wednesday, maybe not. A wee flash from Quitongo or Murray and you can look forward to a Fife Classico with Kelty. Mouthwatering.

Both were handled comfortably by our defence.

Ticket sales are genuinely disastrous for this today. They should have just made it pay what you want or 5er like against Morton. This has got QP win written all over it now.

If you play like you did on Wednesday its unlikely that even Dunfermline will chuck it. 

We were marginally better than them on Wednesday night. I don’t get this idea that QP were any good (they weren’t)

However, with an extremely poor turnout to intimidate opposition (let’s be honest, that was the only leverage we were getting as we are utter shite) QP could very well sink us this afternoon, and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Going to stick a few quid on QP. Win win afternoon. Not confident at all, I think the fans will quickly become impatient with the team if things aren't going well. 

Dom will start though. Get him on the ball and running with Edwards in support.

We simply need our central midfield to get forward more though. Last night I was watching highlights from a game in 2001 and the contrast to see who many bodies getting forward compared to today is startling.

Aye, the useless board again not reading the room. They genuinely thought their achievement of a relegation play-off was worth charging full price. Then fumble there way to reducing it by a fiver whilst peddling lies a Tory would be embarrassed by.

46 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

The last time I was in that area of EEP it was terracing. I was 12 and had travelled by service bus to the game on my own. Some of the QP big boys invited me up to stand with them to “keep me safe”. I felt special! Within a few minutes two Fifers in Crombies & DMs came over and in a tongue I barely recognised said something about “getting it after the game” as one of them produced a knife. I say knife but he’d have struggled to sharpen a pencil to be honest but the intent was there.

No idea what the score was. Think it was a League Cup section game. Never saw the chibber again.

Was probably @Shandon Par and he probably ended up stabbing himself.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

We were marginally better than them on Wednesday night. I don’t get this idea that QP were any good (they weren’t)

However, with an extremely poor turnout to intimidate opposition (let’s be honest, that was the only leverage we were getting as we are utter shite) QP could very well sink us this afternoon, and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

So our best hope for a win is not having Pars fans intimidating us?😂 Trust me, we’ve plenty in the toolbox to stop us from winning.

I was actually hoping for a big home crowd to intimidate your team as you struggle towards full time.

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks