Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

It's a stupid rule anyway. Most fans should be made more than welcome to come in for a pint and throw a few extra quid into the club. 

Used to enjoy having a pint and talking with opposition fans before away games in various places.

I think you're still barred.

If we'd won against QoS and straight away gone for the reduced prices we could be looking at a bumper crowd for tomorrow, instead it'll be poor. I've got a wedding on Thursday so can't even consider going to Airdrie or Montrose if we get past QP. I'm so glad, I'm certain it'll be that tie that kills us, coming back to East End needing to make up a couple of goals as per the Alloa game all those years ago.

3 hours ago, Thumper said:

I've literally never realised Legends is supposed to be home fans only, which I suppose only goes to show that a black and white scarf is all it takes.

It’s meant to be a game by game basis but Ayr were certainly on the bad boys list cos you let off a few flairs. Police decision apparently but it’s absolutely pathetic regardless

It’s meant to be a game by game basis but Ayr were certainly on the bad boys list cos you let off a few flairs. Police decision apparently but it’s absolutely pathetic regardless

I get it for games v Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Falkirk, Raith and possibly Airdrie. Can’t see the need to ban away fans for other games though.

14 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Not sure what to wish for here (from a QOS perspective) ... On the one hand we could do without another Falkirk-sized club in L1 next season with the budget the Pars would have.  Then again, Q Park will also have a "billy big bucks" budget which will probably match that of the Pars.  On balance, I'm guessing that deep down I'm hoping for the Pars to come all the way through the play-offs and stay in the Championship.  Purely for selfish reasons of course.

QP victory would be nice. Not that i like them but would sink the Fife bawsacks.

Looks like we’ve shifted about 300 tickets online. Pay at the gate and no doubt a few who’ll buy online on the day as well. Decent in proportion to our home support. 

After our expected exit last night I have no further interest in Championship playoffs… may the best team win and all that .No emotional ties to QP but fancy us going to Hampden(ok lesser) twice a year and a (almost) full house .

15 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Gonna have to do another step up. 

If you play like you did on Wednesday, maybe not. A wee flash from Quitongo or Murray and you can look forward to a Fife Classico with Kelty. Mouthwatering.